C18: M

We arrived at the base, really confused. Sophie told us that the people there were all sent to go to the location. There was a storage room at the karaoke bar with a radio on a table. Whoever was speaking in it was wanting to make an alliance with all the gangs for some super project. They weren't told all the details because they weren't considered trustworthy just yet.

20 minutes earlier

"So you're telling me this super group of gangs is going to be kidnapping Maggie and plan on assassinating her for money?" Mark said.

"Saying it aloud for the tenth time isn't helping Maggie", said Yuta. "The main problem we have now is that we don't know who's in charge"

"So, what should we do?", asked Sophie.

"Well, I don't buy it", Taeyong said. "If the person who is behind this wanted a super gang so bad, they should have shown up personally"

"I also agree", said Jaehyun. "I think we need to look into it more and figure out who is behind this. Did you know anybody there?"

"Not really. But I do know, based on what the radio guy said, what gangs are a part of it or what gangs this person is trying to contact"

"Why haven't they contacted NCT?", I asked.

"Not sure. But the voice did say that you guys are not Allies, so more people plan on attacking you"

"Ok then, Go back to your gang an please tell them to work with us"

"I'll try to and tell some others in the area. Oh also the radio, I saw a mark on it. It was a bit faded though"

"What was it?"

"I believe it was an M"

"An M? Wait, I saw that at the bookstore the last time I was on a mission. I think that that gang was partnering with them", I said.

"We'll talk about it more at the base and Sophie we'll be in contact with you", said Taeyong.

"Sure thing here's the gang's number. And if you need any help let us know"

"Ok. Do you have a ride"

"No, but I'm sure I can find a way. And no, you're not dropping me off"

"You're still the same Sophie", said Johnny.

"I know. Toodles"

"So what are we going to do now?", asked Jaehyun.

"I'm not sure, but what I do know is that we need to keep our eyes open", said Yuta.

"Ugh! This is so stressful"

"Maggie, are you good?", asked Jungwoo.

I sighed. "No. This is way too much for me. Are all these missions so hard and confusing?"

"No not all of them. I promise it will get better. Besides, you can just stay at the base and help me with the garden. I do know that it helps me when I need to relax. You can even choose what flowers you want to be in the catalog this year."

"Thanks, Jungwoo. I think a nice shower would be good as well." I headed up the stairs and got my stuff. In the middle of my bath spa, I could hear a ruckus coming from downstairs. Ugh boys I thought. "Alexa, turn up the volume"

🆗

I was draining the tub when I noticed that I forgot my PJs. I did have my robe though so I put that on and headed my way to my room. That's weird. I remember leaving the light on. I flipped the switch and awakened a guy that was on my bed. I screamed.

"WHO ARE YOU?!"

"WHO ARE YOU?!", he shouted back.