Prologue

The creatures and people of the universe that exist and the ones that don't know his name...know all the legends, the thoughts of his creation, the recons of the non-existent limit to the power he possesses. His name is percy jackson son of none and the immortal assassin of the universe.

No one knows his true identity nor where he came from. Legends are told of him being born of the very blood of nature itself. The legends say he was born of the five elements of earth, air, fire, water and matter. His body crafted from the earth as he is said to be as unmoving as a mountain and his skin as hard and unbreakable as the strongest stone ever created, the very blood pumping threw his veins is formed by the purest of water in the universe and his heart is the source as he is as gentle as the ocean on a calm cloudless evening, but once anger takes refuge in his eyes he is as unpredictable as the winds of space not even chaos cannot stop him once his anger is present.

His eyes are even more paralysing then the most powerful of drakon or basilisk stare, fire is what he breaths for health as he is impervious to any form of pain ever created matter is what he travels through creating light , destroying darkness as he moves.

He is the symbol of the ever immortal hope that lives within us all, he is ambrus the immortal guardian assassin of the universe.