The scarlets are going to train me as if one scarlet wasnt bad enough ::::part2

Percy's p.o.v

I felt numb at the end of the movie, and experiencing scarlet's threats true to her words I still felt the urge to kill HER the one that truly shattered me forever. At least I'm out of those chains, man, can scarlet keep a person from going on a killing spree..... not to mention those chains were way too tight, the chains weren't like anything I've ever seen before they were made of a metal so dark that it would put chaos to shame, and it felt like all my energy and anger was being drained from my body and into the chain....(and did I mention that the chains had a fiery red dinge to them).

As I numbly followed scarlet to my new room I thought of my life and what it has come to, being the famous outcast of camp and being the hunter's play toy. Then being rescued by an insane and probably highly dangerous girl that has an endless forest as a room. I don't know what I ever did wrong to them I always tried to help as best as I could.....but I guess that wasn't good enough for them. I felt a strange feeling deep within me trying to break free from its restrains that I put on it the moment Gabe was dead.

I was brought out of my thoughts when we stopped in front of a sea green and blue door, just when I was about to open it scarlet grabbed me by the arm, "just remember Percy what ever happened it wasn't your fault, don't stop being who you are.... just because you were betrayed doesn't mean you have to lose yourself to the beast that is in everyone's hearts," she said and hugged me I was shocked at the gentleness of the hug when I realised what she meant was true I hugged her back tightly pouring my thanks into it. Then suddenly she pulled away with a smirk but there was a hint of seriousness in her eyes. "and if you start holding grudges you really will end up in a coffin with a sack of snakes as a bonus."

I saw the laughter in her eyes I chuckled and just when I was about to open the door to my new room she stopped me by saying. "oh and percy make sure you take care of your room, he gets pretty rough in there at night so read the instructions that are on your bed......that is.....if you can reach it without a scratch." With a mischievous smirk and walked away leaving me to be confused to no end.

I just shrugged it off, I think she needs some major therapy. I opened the door to my room and to tell you the truth I was surprised the room was bigger than the Olympian throne room which I don't think is possible, opposite to where I came in were two class double doors leading to a huge balcony overlooking a beautiful lake with willow trees hanging over it like a barrier. There was a huge king sized bed to the very right to the left were two doors probably leading to the bathroom and walk in closet.

I walked in deeper into the room when suddenly there was a low animalistic growl, when I turned in that direction there in the shadow of my bed glowed two pairs of eyes, one pair were pure red and the other grass green reptilian eyes that seemed to look into your very soul. The creature/s creeped forward with a feral look in their eyes, the moment that it crawled out into the light I saw what it truly looked like.

It was a creature with two heads, both heads were snake like but had horns one pair were shorter than the other, the creatures body was of a midnight green/red wolfs with three tails, the necks were short enough to fit the body and the snakes scales were the same as there eye colour with the tips the colour of the others eyes, the pitch black dragon wings that resonated pure undiluted fear. I have never in my life felt as terrified as this creature made me feel.

"AAAAHHHHHH, SCARLET WHAT IN HADES IS THAT THING." I screamed I knew she heard because of the laughter that answered my scream.

I heard her yell, "read the instructions, and don't forget to feed it." And I could still hear the laughter in her voice, she was enjoying this more then she should being this powerful, but I guess immortal's have to have some form of entertainment, so this must be scarlets sick way of amusement, how demented is she. (A/N) good question (evil laugh) and I'm the one who created her hehe)