New home betrayals answers

Scarlet and I exited the throne room and went back to the place we left the red fire wolf and all the animals. I looked around and noticed that everything was silent except from the rustling of the leaves from the warm gentle evening breeze.

I looked towards scarlet to see if she noticed something but she seemed completely at ease and the silence didn't seem to bother her much. But I still kept a look out for any signs of danger.

That is when I noticed something flying high up in the air, when it came closer I recognised it as a huge black dragon, it landed on a cliff that seemed so close but also so far away, that is when I got a proper view of the dragon, it had gleaming black scales that shone like silver armour that can never be pierced and yet as beautiful as the moon and stars, wings that seemed to go on for miles graceful yet powerful to create the strongest of winds, its dagger like horns protruding from its battle scarred head curving to look like rippling shadows in the restless night made for misguiding the enemy of where it's going to pierce next, its curved dagger like claws that were at least three feet long looked suitable for climbing and slicing.

But the most captivating was the beautiful creatures pure red eyes that seemed to swirl and twist from one shade of red to another that made you dizzy from just trying to see what shade it truly was just like scarlet's except her eyes swirled with all different colours while the creatures only red. It seemed to be staring right at me and straight threw my soul.

During some point I stopped following scarlet and just stood there thinking if I moved the dragon would fly away. Scarlet was explaining about the forest when she noticed that I wasn't paying attention to her rant so she stopped practically the same time as me. Scarlet seemed to know where my attention lay.

I felt like I had a connection to the black/silver dragon but I didn't know what it was, it was like I was being pulled towards It but before I could even take a step towards it, it took off without a single glance towards me even thought it was now already extremely far away I could feel an emotion of confusion, guilt and self-hate grow in me, but it wasn't me that was feeling these things but was the dragons emotions not mine that I was feeling. I looked back at the dragon but there was nothing in the clear evening sky apart from a few stray clouds.

"his name is silver night" that being said I was brought out of my thoughts, I looked at scarlet confused.

"what" I didn't know what she was talking about, she just smiled at me and started walking, I ran to catch up to her long leisurely strides so I wont get lost in this place.

"the dragon you just saw his name is silver night, he has a pretty sad past, from which he hasn't been the same since, you should stay away from him if you don't want to be barbequed." She said this with humour but you could see the pain she feels for the dragon. I dropped the subject since it didn't really seem like I was going to get any more information out of her. That is when I remembered why I agreed to come here in the first place.

I came to a stop, "you said you can give me some answers." Then I whispered hopeful for the next sentence to be true, "and bring back my mom....or......at least let me see her one last time."

Hey, I know I'm supposed to be the heartless person I was on earth but lets face facts here people, if your mom was killed and you found out from some stranger, wouldn't you just want to see her one last time? Yeah, thought so.

I heard a sigh come from beside me, I looked up and scarlet seemed to have a sad look looking up into the canopy of leaves that blocked out the sun apart from a few stray rays. The forest seemed to be peaceful and alive at the same time, I kept hearing the wind whispering in my ear even though I couldn't understand it, and the wind seemed to be saying to not push scarlet too far into the past. What past I had no idea.