New beginning

When Leo and I got to the dining pavilion, that's when the glaring began (as if it ever stopped) but I just ignored them and went to sit at the Poseidon table and Leo followed my lead.let me catch you up on why he's not sitting with his cabin is because after he started to defend me he also became the outcast.

since matt always sits anywhere he wants after becoming the most popular kid in camp the Poseidon table was always empty since I avoided everyone apart from annabitch and my friends that stayed loyal to me.

Well know that I know that she's been cheating on me then I have no reason to home out for her. When we sat down Annabeth came and sat down with us.

"I seaweed brain why didn't you tell me you came back." Annabeth asked.

"Well maybe you should get away from him you cheating bitch." Leo said glaring at her at that moment shock crossed her features and then nervousness and last anger.

"What is wrong with you Leo I would never cheat percy are you just going to sit there and let him talk to like this." Annabeth said but all I just did was laugh is she really going to play the little innocent girlfriend.

"Oh Annabeth I would have believed you if I didn't see it for myself; I said smiling like an insane person and I guess I am going insane from all the betrayal. When I said that Annabeth looked scared and then nervous but tried to hide it with a look of confusion.

"Percy what are you talking about I would never cheat on you; she said trying to lie to me like everyone else that betrayed me. But I wasn't buying it.

"yea right I should have seen it coming the day you defended matt but I was to blinded with my love for you but I still saw the way you looked at me with discussed just like everyone else and to think I thought you actually loved me; I said laughing humourlessly.

"but Percy I do love you;Annabeth said but I knew her to well she was lying and she also knows that I hate lyre's but I guess she thought I didn't know her since we were twelve years old.

"oh Annabeth you should know that I hate lyre's besides I saw the evidence Leo took a video of you and Eric kissing, I also thought you loved me enough for me to give you this; I took out the charm bracelet I made her and everyone gasped at the beauty of it and tears started to gather in Annabeth's eyes when she saw it. While I was ranting I stood up and went to the bon fire. "But I guess not, to the Gods; I whispered throughing it in the bonfire.

Suddenly all the gods flashed in all clad in armour glaring at me except hades, Hestia, Hephaestus, and Aphrodite who looked at like she was crying and four people looked at me sadness in their eyes. All the other Gods glared at me even my dear ol' dad but I was too angry to care anymore so I glared back.

"PERCEUS JACKSON YOU HAVE BEEN ACUSED OF MURDER AND BEING A TRAITER; boomed Zeus. The god of drama, wait what did he say I would never betray or kill anyone.

When I thought this I saw matt hiding behind dad well ex-dad since he disowned me a few weeks after matt came to camp. Matt was smirking and that is when I figured out that he was giving out fake information and he was the one who killed my family.

But I rained in my anger and betrayal that they would believe him over me.

"I would never betray or kill anyone my fatal flaw is loyalty but I guess most of you forgot that fact; I said recounting my own thoughts calmly with no emotion showing on my face a trick I learned in the underworld. Not showing just how furious I really am.

"We have evidence of you working for Gaia do you deny this accusation; asked Athena holding out a mud coloured folder. The folder that I Stoll from an enemy camp and tried to figure out what it meant.