3: Jealousy

Rebecca

I saw that Jane and Nino smiling at each other and having eyecontact and I knew we would fight. It was her first day here and she flirted Nino. I had to stop it whatever I had do. I mean I cant let her take my chance.

"Hey! I think we should go and buy ice cream after school" i said and broke their eyecontact. And I got all eyes on me.

"Thats a good idea" Nino said. "Right after school"

Well that was close. I dont like when someone else takes my attention.
---------
Jane

I felt really happy now for maybe I got freinds. For the first time i have freinds. We were going to have ice cream after school.

"Hey! What class do you have now?" i heard a voice behind me and when i turned around i saw it was Chelly. She seemed like a girl who is happy all the time.

"Math...yay" i said with sarcasm in my voice.

"Same, but we just have to sit next to each other so we can be bored together." she said as I chuckled.

When we came in to the class and sat down i saw a very young person run in the classroom with al least 10 books.

" Sorry class, problem with remember the time. So, for the omes who dosent know me...i'm Nessa Pirce, maybe you know my younger sister...Natasha? Anyways we have a whole hour infront of us so let get started" she said as I already know witch type of teacher she was.

"Uhm, how old is she?" I asked Chelly.

"23..." She responded.

"Let me guess...the cool teacher everyone loves?" i said as I saw Chelly nodding.

"Okay, i wanna test you guys but dont hate me. I just have to know  in witch level you are in math."

As we completed the class me and Chelly walked out and talking. I had so much to tell her about all the schools and citys we've lived in. And in every story i told her she listended. Alex came in the corridor and told us he had finished school. But then i saw Nikkie, it was some bitches right there and I saw how she was uncomfortable. I catched her eye contact and the eyes screamed help.

I walked fast against them and when Nikkie saw me it looked like she thought i was gonna kill them. And then I stood right i front of them.

"Look the mom has arrived" one of them said. I started at her and my face got hot. Belive me, I wanted to punch her so bad.

"Jane...calm down" Nikkie told me as she knew how angry I was.

"Yeah you should calm down bodyguard. Okay so your name was Nikkie right...yeah dont mess with us next time." they said trying to leave but I stoped them. Three against one. Eyes met and anger flushes up in my veins.

"So...tell me who I should not mess with? Give me the name. Or do you want me to guess...hm. Maybe...dumb bitch?" I said trying to get her angry like me.

"Excuse me?" she said still calm.

"For what? I didin't mess with someone? Who need an excuse?" I said gettin closer to her face. "Don't you ever talk to a Laurence ever...again." I said taking Nikkie with me and walked away. To Chelly and Alex Who stood there in shock.

"Wow that was awsome! Nobody has ever talked to her like that, and I think you shuted her mouth." Alex said with a smile on his face.

"Whats her name?" I asked.

"Zara, she is Beccas old best frend and you know Natasha?  Nessa, our math teacher sister, she got bullied before of Zara." Chelly said looking at Nikkie. "But Who are you?" Chelly asked Nikkie.

"I'm Nikkie, Janes sister." Nikkie said lowly.

As we walked out Nikkie told us that she just sat on a table and was about to eat lunch when Zara came and told her to leave the table, but she didint and then they started to mess with her all day.
--------
Nikkie came with us to eat ice cream, I wanted to make her happy again. I saw that she was about to cry. I didin't leave her side.

But just like that I felt those eyes in my neck again like someone was waching me. I turned my head right and left fast.

"Hey..." I heard a voice and I turned my head to see the person who talked to me. It was Nino. He gave me and Nikkie an ice cream. Nikkie had been quite the whole time whole time since the girls was Messing with her.

"Thanks." I said smiling at him and he gave me a smile back. We all talked to each other and after a while Nikkie started to talk too.

When we had eaten up our ice creams we said goodbye to each other exept me, Nikkie and Nino. He said he was gonna walk me and Nikkie home.

When it was just us three it went awkward, we didint talk much. When we got to our home Nikkie gave a short goodbye to Nino and walked inside.

"Thank you for following us home, it was very sweet of you." I said.

"Oh, no problem." He said short. "Well i'm going home now soo..." he said started to walk away a bit.

"Hey Nino?" I started as he turned around quickly. "Yeah?" He said questioning.

"Ehm..nothing-sorry. See you tomorrow" I said as he smiled at me.

Sooo yeaah, third chapter! Please let me know what you think about the book please! 🙏 Well byee see you in next chapterrr