8: Blushing

Nikkie

I'ts been a while since we started school in Pheoix and it felt good, beside me, mom and dad went to china without Jane, she must be confused...but were home now. So I guess she is fine with that.

It was monday, coming back home and having school the first I do, I hate when something like that happens. I thougt a little break from school didn't hurt, just now, I could go to school after lunch.

Suddenly I heard screams, people who was yelling at each other. It gave me flashbacks...

I were in our old house, 8 years ago, when I was like 10 and when Jane was 8. Yelling echoed, I looked out from my door seeing mom and dad, they was in a fight. Didn't understand what they was yelling about.

I woke up. I realized that it was a dream. I heard yelling downstarirs and I checked it. It was Jane and mom.

"Why did you guys do in china without me?! You have to tell me." I heard Jane yell.

"No I dont have to tell you. It' s none of your business" I heard mom. "Hey what's going on here" I said trying to cut the fight. "You, mom and dad went to china without a me and I need a reason why!" Jane shouted at me.

"Why Jane. Why. I mean we have-" mom tryed. "Have what? Reasons? Problems? Or secrets..." Jane stoped mom. Shit. Do she know something...I saw mom kinda panic. She ran upstairs slaming the door shut.

"She will figure it out..." I told mom. "I know." she said short. Then she went upstairs. And I remember that i need to return my books from the library. I took the books fast and start to speedwalk.

When I arrived, I fastly placed my books on the desk infront of a woman. "I want to return these" I said breathing heavy. "Please" she looked at me weird with those glasses that every librarian had. "Hm, Name?" she said looking in the computer. "Nikkie Laurence." I said calm. 

She took the books and placed them on a carriage. "Next" she said with a low voice as I walked a few steps away, but then I saw that beautiful girl. She sat there with red hair and brown eyes. I have to talk to her. 

"Hey, can I sit here?" I asked as my heart bumped hard at my chest. "Ofcourse" she said with a smile. Fuck. She got me nervous as hell. 

I looked at the book she was reading. Love in letters, I've read that book! "Omg, do you like Love in letters?" I said trying to start a conversation. "Who doesn't? It's like 10 stories in one, why?" she said looking at me deep.

 "I've read it multiple times, it's so good" I said sweating under my clothes. "No way, wait. Witch school do you go to?" she asked. "Oh, Pheoix high school?" I said. "Me too!" She said starting to read the book again. Well this ended well Nikkie Laurence...she just don't wanna talk to you. 

I almost walked pass the park as I heard footsteps behind me. "Wait!" I heard a voice and turned around. "The book were little boring tho, Maybe talking about it with you will not be that boring. Natasha...Pirce." the girl said as my whole body went crazy.

 "Nikkie, Nikkie Laurence" I said smiling. "Hm, nice to meet you Nikkie" she said smiling back at me. "My sister is Nessa, teacher that likes to embarrass me" she said as I chuckled a bit. 

"I love your outfit" she said as I didn't know what to say. "Really?" I said needed confirmation "Yea, so cute." she said as my cheeks got blushed. 

And then me and Natasha talked and walked for like an hour. It got easier to talk without blushing. My nervous me got smaller and smaller. When I looked at the time I realized that it was lunch, and my stomach curated. I saw that my mom had called me 5 times...shit. 

"Um, I'm so sorry to cut this conversation but I have to go home, do you want my number?" I asked. "Hell yea, I mean now you have to hang out with me. I've never met a person with the same humor as me." she said taking her phone out of her pocket. "Do you wanna come over to my house sometime" she said gently. "I'd love too." I said and gave her my number. We split ways.

I came to the door, open it, close it and I could breath. What did just happen. I definitely had a crush on her. She had say that she loved my outfit, she had say that we had the same humor as me. Aahh...she wanted to hang out with me, me! My face went to a only big smile.

Hello readers! So I hope you like the chapter and I would really appreciate a vote for my book. And I am sorry for a late update but I will write the next chapter soon! Bye bye readers<3