42: 05

Tw this chapter is a little more aggressive than the others so if you're sensitive you may have to skip some parts.
7 by Arctic Monkeys
Jane
I almost got blind because of the brightness. I looked over to Kian. He looked scared as hell. So did 03 and 01. But not Mom. She looked amused with a smirk on her face.

"05 take your corridor." 01 whispered so I heard her in my earphone. I walked over to my corridor with shaky legs.

"Position..go" I heard Mom whispering in her earphone. I saw all the others run into their corridor but I didn't see more. This was like a maze. Thick damn walls between the corridor and pale white. The corridors had turns. It was tricky. The others ran, I heard grunting from my earphone. But I stood there.

I didn't know what to do. Second thoughts came into my head. My mom hadn't even stoped me earlier when I told her I was gonna end this pact. She came with me! She didn't care..I felt like I was gonna cry. Nobody cared. Not Nino, not Chelly. Nobody. At least Nikkie would have cared..now she's gone because of Winno! Fuck him! I'm the one who's gonna kill him!

All of sudden I was in rage. Pure rage. I got some serious energy because of that. I grabbed my knife and started walking really fast.

I knew I was bad at defense. I had only trained on my padded doll who couldn't attack me, it wasn't alive if you know what I mean.

A guy broke my walk and had my heart throb. We stood quiet for a sec. But I was bad on defense so I had to attack. So I did.

I jumped on him and smashed his throat with my hand. I pulled out my gun and pulled the trigger really fast. Dead. Somehow I didn't care. My adrenaline was way too high for me to care.

"05? Was that you?" I heard a voice in my ear as I started walking again. "Yes" I answered shortly. "That's unprofessional you stupid kid! Everyone heard that in miles! You're gonna have every guard on you!" I could hear that it was 01.

"Well use that then! Jeez, I can be the magnet" I answered feeling proud. I could hear Kian's laugh through the earphone.

Soon I heard a howling sound, it gave me goosebumps. It was some kind of alarm.

"Guys..they know you're here. 01, 02, 03, 04 your corridors are clear. 05..I see a bunch of people running at you on the cams." I heard 06.

"Where are they exactly?" I asked.

"Around the corner.." I heard. I fastly got prepared. "I'm gonna need backup, I suck at  defense" I whispered.

"I'm coming" I heard Kian say. But just then I saw a face pop up behind the corner. A bald big guy with scars on his face. He Immediately attacked and screamed.

"SHIIIT!!" I yelled out loudly. I jumped up in the air and kicked him with my both legs on his chest. I did that with all power I had and did some kind of back flip. I landed on my knee and foot. I saw him fell backwards upon the other guards behind him that were the half of his size.

I fastly ran past them.

I heard the guards behind me getting up so I ran faster.

I took a turn around the corner knowing I had about 5 guards behind me, I was stressed as fuck. I didn't keep my head up because I crashed into someone. I felt a bad ache but didn't care since it could be a massiv killer. Maybe it was, but I saw Kian stand there holding his breath.

"Run! There's people behind me!" Kian yelled. "Well then we're surrounded. I'm haunted by 5 guards!" I yelled back in stress.

"Then grab your weapons Jane" Kian said. What the hell did I do to him?! Did he want me killed?