Ch. 20

January 5th, 2021
Atlanta, Georgia

Key's POV

I woke up, and went to brush my teeth. Once I was finished I grabbed my phone, I was scrolling on Instagram until I seen Cali's post.

 Once I was finished I grabbed my phone, I was scrolling on Instagram until I seen Cali's post

Liked by Ashwitdatcash, Paperroutefat, Youngdolph, and 785,364 others

TheCaliCartier: Please and thank you🙏🏾

- Comments Have Been Disabled -

I exited Instagram, and walked to AK's room to see if he was up or not. But as I slowly approached his room his door was already open, and I heard Cali's voice.

" Papa point to blue." Cali said to AK as she had one of his learning books out.

He quickly pointed to blue.

" Good job. Now where's yellow?" She asked not even realizing I was watching them while leaning against the doorframe.

He quickly pointed at yellow.

" Good job papa. You're so smart. Thank God you take after me." She laughed causing him to laugh too.

" So, it's funny to you AK? Just cause she here don't mean you gotta switch up on me." I said causing for them to both look at me.

" I'm sorry. Did we wake you?" Cali asked.

I shook my head, " Nah, I thought you would've wanted to sleep in today. So, I was finna come get him."

" Sleep in fa what? We got things to do today. We gotta go meet the party planner for AK's party today." Cali said as she closed the book, and picked up AK.

" We can just reschedule, so you can relax today." I suggested.

" I'm fine. I can't just sit around and be sad all day." She laughed.

" You sure, you ok?"

" Key I promise, I'm fine. Now go get ready so we can go meet this lady. I already took a shower while AK was sleep. I'm finna take AK a bath."

" Nah, he good. I took him one last night, so he won't get sick."

" Ok, well go get ready." She said as she pushed me outta his room.

" Ight, ight. I'm going." I laughed walking back to my room to take a shower.

20 minutes later I was finished taking a shower, and got dressed. I walked out, and seen Cali in the hallway with A'Kyrie.

" Why he can't be dressed like me?" I asked Cali as I looked at them realizing her and AK was matching.

" Cause I'm the one who got him dressed." She said in a duh tone.