Prologue

Armaan and Riddhima are interns at Sanjivani, cannot stand each other and always try to put the other down.

With time, both of them fall for each other and confess their feelings to each other and after many problems their roka is done.

However, after some time, due to a fight between the two, Armaan drives the car carelessly and meets with an accident, leading to him losing his memory of two years, including Riddhima, who is heartbroken knowing this.

Armaan again falls for Riddhima, and their engagement is planned. On the engagement day, some goons enter the hospital, and Riddhima gets shot while saving Armaan from the bullet, who himself gets badly injured hitting his head on a glass table. All their friends are devastated seeing this.

After 6 months, new interns join Sanjivani and then Riddhima re-enters. She and an intern Siddhant get on the wrong foot and begin to hate each other. Riddhima comes to know that Armaan left her because of a nervous disorder and goes in search of him. Sid goes with her for her safety. Though she doesn't find Armaan, but back at Sanjivani, gossips regarding her and Sid, leads to her parents pressurising her to get married to him.

On the day of the wedding, she consumes poison, but Sid saves her. Both get married, but have a troubled relationship. When Riddhima decides to give it a fresh chance, Armaan re-enters and things go haywire.

Soon after, Armaan comes to know of the marriage and is heartbroken. Riddhima's father asks him to sort out her marriage with Sid, and Armaan complies for her happiness.

When things get sorted, Armaan goes into depression, with no one to support him.

Then enters Dr. Shilpa, an intern, who messes with Armaan and both of them always get into fights.Armaan is still reeling from the pain of losing Riddhima. Shilpa soon comes to know of Armaan-Riddhima's love and feels very bad for Armaan.

Riddhima, all this while is wary of Shilpa as she feels that she's not right for Armaan, while Sid is all happy that Armaan can finally be happy in his life, not gloomy and feels that Shilpa and Armaan have a chemistry.

Armaan and Shilpa go to panchgani orphanage for a medical camp, and spend some moments there.

Sid and Riddhima, on the other hand have contrasting thoughts on Armaan- Shilpa's relationship.

And here, the story starts, four hearts entangled in pain, misunderstanding and unknown feelings, with they find their way to their love?

Kashmakash mein uljhi hai inki taqdeer, kya phirse pyaar inhe suljha payega?