Character Descriptions

⚠️Some descriptions may be a trigger

Verenna SinnClaire17Doesn't have any real friends, all of them are liars and fake

Verenna SinnClaire
17
Doesn't have any real friends, all of them are liars and fake. Often times finds herself getting lost in her mind, but for her that's a dangerous place to be. Home life isn't the best for her either, her father left and her mother only pays attention to her when she does something wrong.
She loves the rain, because in a way it's beautiful. It's beauty is something most cannot see. Walking in the woods comforts her, and is her only escape.

Kaiser Morningstarr 18School bad boy, only trying to find himself

Kaiser Morningstarr
18
School bad boy, only trying to find himself. Drowning in his mind and struggling between what he wants and doesn't want. But, the only thing he knows for sure he wants he can't seem to get. He can't communicate well and when he does he's very open and honest. Other than that he's secretive and everyone sees him as a mystery.
He finds his comfort in drawing, which nobody knows about. He also finds his peace in the ocean. He gets his anger issues from his father, and most of the time he has a cigarette between his lips to keep him from lashing out.

 He gets his anger issues from his father, and most of the time he has a cigarette between his lips to keep him from lashing out

Julliene McKay
17
Verenna's fake best friend. She's a liar and uses people to get what she wants. She has a huge crush on Kaiser, and will do whatever it takes to get him. Julliene is self centered, and never has to work for anything because it's all handed to her.
Even though she has anything anyone could ever ask for, she's empty. She fills that emptiness with watching others fail. She finds her peace and comfort in open roads, because she'll be surrounded by nothingness. That nothingness fills her and makes her feel whole, at least for a little while.

————
More characters and chapters coming soon
The next chapter will be up tomorrow or saturday. Sorry for the delay, I've had exams
Hope y'all like it so far❣️