Relaxation and a Friend Greeting

It was a sunny morning; the burnished, lime pine trees were rustling softly through the light wind and nearly no shadows weren't mostly seen during this kind of weather. Michael liked these types of mornings. In fact, he mostly enjoyed sunbathing next to his crystalline, sapphire pool. Michael either was satisfied by the weather, or hated it. There was no in-between. Since it was pretty cloudless, he turned off the TV and walked to his garden door to relax, maybe do some yoga, since loads of things were on his mind. It was Amanda's idea to do some yoga, so that's what Michael did; turned on his radio, extended his yoga mat and did some poses. This helped him a lot. 

Instantaneously, he heard a loud scream that nearly blew off his ears coming from the house. 

"MOM! JIMMY CALLED ME A B*TCH!", Tracey yelped, standing up from her bed and dropping her make up kit unintentionally onto the carpet floor furiously.

"It's true, though!", Jimmy spat back, slipping off his expensive, rainbow headphones off from his ears and folding his arms proudly. The more they argued, the more annoyed Michael became. He had enough of Tracey and Jimmy's nonsense, so he shouted aggressively at the top of his lungs,

"Will you two calm the hell down?! I'm trying to concentrate on my yoga!". Tracey felt kind of bad for Michael, so she stopped complaining about Jimmy and quietly sat back down on her stylish bed that was nicely cleaned. Michael continued doing his thing, and took a few deep breaths. 

Suddenly, he could hear footsteps coming towards the glass, backyard door: it was Amanda. She was in her pink, lustrous dressing gown and holding her blue bowl of salad that he had just made for herself to enjoy. She had fluffy slippers that dragged amongst the wooden, kitchen floor. 

"Aw, it's so nice to see you relaxing, Michael!", Amanda pleaded, looking joyful since she hadn't really seen Michael doing this usually. This was because Michael always did these kind of activities when she isn't home, and rather with her coach. Michael didn't expect Amanda to randomly appear, so he was a little frightened.

"Unexpected... Amanda, will you please not.. well, disrupt my session?", Michael mumbled, looking a little embarrassed. 

"Sorry, Michael. I just wanted to tell you that your best friend wanted to say hi! He's waiting at the front door", Amanda continued.

"Trevor?", Michael questioned, looking up at her.

"Mhm.", Amanda answered, nodding her head slowly at him.

Michael crouched down carefully and paused the music coming from the radio next to the pool that was as clear as glass, but still needed to be cleaned. He slipped open the backyard door gracefully, and walked closely to the other one that was down the hallways. Amanda was right, it was Trevor. But he was standing rather... shyly: hands behind his back; staring at the ground, not focusing on anyone; legs close together. Trevor even slipped a small smile across his face, glad to see his good pal, Michael. Michael wanted to ask many questions, but tried to keep them in his mind to not offend Trevor.

"Hello, sugar t*ts!", Trevor waved anxiously, covering his red face with his large hands.

"Aren't you usually... confident, T?", Michael accidently asked. He had just then realised one second later. "Sorry, I might as well not bother.".

"Oh no, it's okay. Can I come in?", Trevor politely pleaded. He wasn't normally like this. He was rather a more aggressive person; bullying everyone that he saw across the streets that were always dim and loud, abusing people that slightly bothered him, and even murdered loads of other gangsters or from some sort. 

"Yeah, sure!", Michael acknowledged, leaning back for Trevor to enter the hallways and step on the carpet. Trevor cleaned his muddy shoes that looked like they were covered in loads of dirt on the red, luxurious carpet. "Also, Trevor, what are you hiding from me?", Michael asked, interested.

"Oh, uh, me? Hiding? I'm not hiding anything.", Trevor suspiciously replied, rolling his eyes.

"Y'know, T, you can tell me anything. Either if it's about your parents or about how much of a psychopath you are that you hate. I honestly don't care.", Michael said, patting Trevor on the back.

"It's nothing like that, Mikey?", Trevor denied, taking Michael's warm hands away from his shoulders slowly.

"Is it about Franklin or Lamar?", Michael guessed, still wondering.

"No. Just forget it, let's go into the kitchen and drink something. I just need to get this off of my mind so I don't panic all day like a maniac.", Trevor grumbled, grabbing Michael's arm and walking quickly to his kitchen. Michael was still desperate for answers on why Trevor is suddenly acting like this...