A Romantic Talk About Michael

Trevor felt a little outraged that Michael jut slammed the door in front of him, but he understood that it was getting late and he needed to head to his grimy, dirty trailer that he lived in. So he entered his red truck that was usually parked nearby Michael's car. He started the rusty car engine and used Google Maps to drive to his house. His concentration wasn't clear because he was thinking about telling Michael, and he nearly crashed into a few trees. He was driving as terribly as a drunk driver could do. The more he drove, the more people thought he was driving after drinking. The police had even mistaken him being drunk, but Trevor had to explain that he was thinking about something important and was lost in his mind.

He had just reached his destination. Trevor accidently drove into the grey, ancient fence that was wrapped around the house and it had just fallen down. He didn't care enough to replace it, so he just slipped out of his car, laughing a little. He kicked his door open powerfully and yelled with no hesitation, "I'm craving for porridge right now!". Trevor had just spotted that Patricia was putting his porridge into the microwave because it was already cold when it was made four hours ago.

"Don't scare me like that, Trevor.", she declared while giggling at what Trevor said. "Your friend, Wade, is in your room. I think he wants to have a sleepover with you.".

Haha, this is perfect. I can tell Wade all about Michael and ask for advice. That is what Trevor said to himself. So that is what he did.

He walked peacefully to his own room and could spot Wade already sitting with his legs crossed on his crumpled, unkempt bed. It was obvious Wade was using his phone, looking at other's Instagram posts. The painting on Trevor's wooden wall looked like it was about to fall off, and food was covered everywhere around the floor.

"Trevor! There you are.", Wade gushed, smiling at him in delight.

"Ha, yes I'm here! Apologies that I took so long.", Trevor replied, crouching down to sit down next to Wade on the bed. "Hey Wade, can I tell you something?". Wade looked at Trevor like it was something very important to confess.

"You can tell me anything, Trev.", Wade responded, nodding his head.

"Okay, so--". Unfortunately, he couldn't continue because Patricia came into the room.

"Sorry, boys, I just came here since your porridge is ready.", she said, placing the food carefully on the dark, wooden table that was next to Trevor's bed. "May I sit here?", Patricia asked politely, interested on their conversation they were about to have.

"Apologies, but I need to speak to Wade in private.", Trevor replied, feeling bad for Patricia because he fell in love with someone else. She left the room, disappointed, but still respected his decision.

"Promise to not tell... anyone?", Trevor sighed, hoping that Wade was trusting.

"I won't. Promise, promise, promise!", Wade said confidently, knowing that he isn't a snitch.

"You know Michael? Well, I'm in love with him. I don't know how to tell him this... I'm afraid that he only sees me as a best friend. And Patricia will know and she'll probably kick me out and...", Trevor couldn't carry on, and he crashed into tears due to his stress. Wade hugged Trevor, trying his best to support his emotions.

"I know how you feel, Trevor. Try to take him on a date and first tell him that it's only for friendship, and then wait for the perfect moment.", Wade explained, patting him on the back.

"And what about Patricia? Won't she kick me out of the house?".

"She won't. Just be honest and as clear as possible. Maybe tell her soon before telling Michael your feelings.".

"Yes, thank you, Wade. Patricia is nice and all, but Michael gives me butterflies. That time when today I went to his house and made me all flustered. He even pulled a prank on me, and it wasn't funny! I was worried about that f*cking snake!".

"Haha, you two are so cute together. Any other times with you and Michael?".

"I guess we pretended to be Franklin's daddies as a joke when we were hanging out, but I don't know how to tell Mikey that it wasn't.".

"Will you adopt Franklin in the future?".

"Well, he's the son Michael always wanted. So, anything for my cupcake to be happy!".

Out of no where, they heard a gentle knock on Trevor's room door. It was Patricia! She was in her rose gold pyjamas and had cute little rabbit ears for her fluffy slippers. The hair she had wasn't brushed properly, and looked very tangled. 

"I just needed to tell you both that it is getting a little late, okay?", Patricia politely told them. She had asked them to go to sleep because she felt annoyed hearing them talk when she was trying to get her beauty rest. Exhausted and frustrated, Trevor and Wade threw their heads down onto the pillow and immediately fell asleep. It was 1:00 AM, and they haven't gotten the amount of rest they need. 

Trevor was sobbing onto his pillow because of distress, meanwhile when Wade was in a funny position, dreaming about something insensible: it was about a small rabbit chasing him while they were standing on a rainbow - Where does he get these ideas in his mind from?