A Wonderful Feeling

Trevor kept silent for a moment and stood still, extremely surprised because of what just happened. Michael patiently waited for his response, but he was too shy to look at Trevor, so he looked away nervously.

"You... Are you joking...?", Trevor stuttered, unable to speak properly.

"No, I'm not.", Michael answered. His palms were very sweaty and there was no turning back now.

"I was going to ask you that you snake!", Trevor yelled without thinking properly while blushing insanely. Michael started giggling and snorting because he loved when Trevor called him that. Meanwhile, Trevor was furious since he wanted to ask Michael but was still heavily excited. After Michael exploded out of laughter, it made him laugh as well. Suddenly, an antique, crispy leaf drifted into Michael's delicate, dusky hair. Trevor had noticed this.

"You have a leaf in your hair, Mikey! Want me to slap you to get it out of your hair?", Trevor giggled sarcastically. 

"Sh*t! Of course not!", Michael grumbled, a little offended. Trevor's face turned serious. He started walking slowly towards him. He was desperate to kiss him on the lips, but it was too early. Instead, he just gently flung the leaf that was stuck in his hair.

"Oh. I thought you'd literally slap me! You f*cking scared the hell out of me, T!", Michael sighed. 

"Come on, sugar t*ts! Let's go on a ride!", Trevor said eagerly, grabbing his arm while running to the fun fair. Michael felt like he was being dragged, but instead he was flying through the wind rather then on the concreate floor.

A few minutes had past when they had just arrived at the crowded fun fair. It was a bank holiday, so they both guessed why there were loads of people surrounding every ride. This place looked glorious and pristine; the nicely decorated stand had marble counters that was as clear as crystal and fresh flavours of slushies were placed on the shelves in order and the rides were a bright neon colour. They could both smell the succulent hotdogs and crisps with all different kinds of flavours. Both of them could commonly hear children screaming; either joyfully or in a miserable way. They would probably be upset because of their parents that didn't let them eat some extra sweets. It made sense because the sweets at the amusement park had high sugar in them. Trevor's heart was racing: he never knew this day would come.

"I'm f*cking out of breath... d*mn it.", Trevor gasped, catching his breath and grasping his shirt. He was knealing down and looked like he was about to faint out of tiredness.

"You should exercise more you fat ass.", Michael sarcastically said, folding his arms and smirking at Trevor.

"I would say that to either you or Jimmy. I mean, have you seen him?".

"Exactly. He's fatter than me.". Trevor looked into Michael's spectacular, ocean eyes and he had just caught him. He quickly turned his head, hoping that he hadn't seen that. A moment later, Michael opened his hand and showed it to Trevor, giving him a clue that he should hold it.

"You want me to hold your hand?!", Trevor asked in complete shock.

"What? What's the problem? Calm your ass down and grab onto it, b*tch!", he spat back. Finally, Trevor himself took Michael's hand. Michael was calm about what was happening, only blushing slightly, meanwhile Trevor was a nervous wreck: face as red as a tomato; hands shaky and sweaty; heart racing. Trevor loved the feeling of his soft, elegant hand; touching it felt like heaven, even if it was a gentle tap, but this was much more.

They walked peacefully to the tasty hotdog stand, holding hands, and adored the flavours they had. Trevor leaned onto the wooden counter and confidently said,

"Get me something to eat, cowboy!". He could hear Michael giggling next to him, since he found it quite funny.

"Alrighty, choose from the menu!", the worker responded, pleased that there were customers in front of him. They both deeply stared into the menu that was hanging on the wall, looking like it was about to slip right off at any moment. There was nearly everything; crisps, hotdogs, Welsh cakes and much more.

"A Welsh cake would be good.", Michael said, pointing at the menu where it said "Welsh Cakes for $1.55.".

"You like those, Mikey?", Trevor asked, confused because he has never seen him eat one.

"Yeah.", Michael responded, "Anyway, what do you want to order, T?".

"Ice cream, I'm addicted to that sh*t. And any flavour, I don't care.".

"Okay then, that'll be $4.05, please.". Trevor was about to speak, but Michael shut his mouth with his bare hand. He grabbed different kinds of coins from his leather pocket and placed them on the table for the worker to take so Trevor didn't have to pay. 

"Why did you do that?", Trevor asked madly.

"Shush", Michael interrupted. The worker politely grabbed the coins and poured them into the cash register. He didn't care and just waved a goodbye to Trevor and Michael. Michael smiled and grabbed his Welsh cakes and Trevor snatched the ice cream off of the counter. Trevor looked rather angry. Michael guessed this was because he's usually moody, but in reality, he was too nervous to speak to him. 

They carried on walking casually. Trevor opened his ice cream eagerly. Wow, he switches his emotions fast. Michael thought. He just shrugged and stared at his Welsh cakes that was trapped inside of his fist. "Do you want a Welsh--".

"Bleh, bleh, bleh, bleh, bleh! Shut up! ...What?". Michael showed a light smile across his face and started bursting out of laughter. 

"You're so funny, T!", Michael snorted, still chuckling. Trevor's face turned serious and he looked away in embarrassment. He thought that he had did the wrong thing; it wasn't meant to be funny. His uncontrollable words were extremely annoying to him. Trevor folded him arms, and looked back at Michael shyly. "Can we go on the Ferris wheel?", Michael asked.

"No! Yeah! Whatever! Sorry.". Trevor started tearing up.

"Are you... okay?". Michael looked worried for him and confused on why he was acting strange.

"I'm just really stressed, Mikey...", he stuttered grievously, wiping away his tears with his sleeve. Michael grabbed Trevor's hand and he started running excitedly to the Ferris Wheel.

When they arrived, they paid the money they needed to give to the worker. Michael helped Trevor sit onto the seat. He tried his best to cheer him up because he was his best friend. Why would he not do these lovely things to him? The ride steadily went upwards. "You don't understand, M. I can't just tell you, it's difficult.", Trevor mumbled while his face was red.

"Oh. You can tell me anything! Even if it's something embarrassing, I don't care.", Michael replied confidently. Trevor took a deep breath, wondering if this was the time he should tell him. This decision was strongly vigorous, but he finally made his choice. Michael listened carefully.

"Mikey... I-". He couldn't continue since he felt like there was a large lump in his throat, blocking him to confess. He began to cry loudly and Michael panicked and tightly hugged him.

"Shh... It's okay, T. I understand-".

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! YOU WERE ALWAYS MORE THAN A FRIEND TO ME! ... I was just too scared to tell you...", he screamed, covering his face. There was no way back now. Michael's eyes instantly brightened.

They were on top of the large Ferris Wheel. Suddenly, Michael leaned in closer without saying a single word and passionately kissed him. Trevor was insanely astonished and had skipped a heart beat. He continued to close his eyes and knew this would be the best moment of his life. Trevor gently grabbed onto Michael's hips and Michael placed both of his arms onto his wide shoulders. They could both feel each other's smooth, gentle lips. After a few seconds, they stopped kissing and Trevor couldn't look at Michael because he was too nervous to. "How could you like someone like me?", Trevor sniffled.

"Don't you get it? You're psychotic, but that doesn't stop me from loving you. Your... handsome and whenever you do something wrong, I laugh because I know how stupid you are and I just.. love it.". They held hands romantically for the entire ride and kept looking at each other while smiling. They told jokes to each other and even discussed about their lives. 

Later on, Michael had managed to confront to Amanda that he found someone else. He had to move into Trevor's Trailer. He will miss his kids, but at least he's with Trevor, and that's the most important thing to him. Patricia helped them to get closer to each other, and Michael and Trevor even adopted Franklin later on. They grew up to be a very happy family.