Chapter 1

Lexi is humming a song while skipping towards the bar where Nova is currently helping Kinana in serving the drinks. Their mother, Mirajane Strauss-Dreyar is not in her usual place at the bar. She is on a trip with their father, Laxus Dreyar, the current master of Fairytail. All masters of the legal guild are currently having their year-end meeting with the Magic Council and Queen Hisui, the Queen of the Kingdom of Fiore. They will not be back in 2 weeks.

"A smoothie for me, Nova," Lexi chimed with a smile to her sister.

"Coming in a minute," Nova answered cheerfully.

The guild is unusually quiet for today, maybe because most of the rowdy members are on the job. It might also be because the guild is under the supervision of Jellal Fernandez and his wife Erza Scarlet-Fernandez. With those two, who had the guts to broke a brawl aside from Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel? Their children, which inherited their habit often clash too but not under the watch of the great Jellal and Erza. But of course, the brawl of the second generation is often stopped by the second generation too which is Erzelle.

Speaking of something inherited from their parents, Lexi inherited her mother's matchmaking agenda involving their guildmates. Lexi widely smiles seeing the two mages coming into the guild deep in their conversation. It's Gale and Sylvie, best friends as they are born around the same time, 4 years older than Lexi and Nova. Despite the two being older, they are not an exemption from Lexi's matchmaking scheme.

When the two came close to where Lexi sit bringing a job request for Kinana's approval, she fills in when Mira is not around. Lexi turned and stand up to greet the duo but tripped, intentionally, of course, pushing Sylvie to Gale.

Sylvie grunt while Gale, on reflex catch Syvie on the waist. Due to the sudden outbalanced, Sylvie reaches out for something to hold on which is Gale's shoulder. Sylvie did not fall thanks to Gale but they are now in a situation that they wish they don't. Both are standing close to each other, Gale's arms on her waist and her arms are in Gale's shoulder and forehead touching each other. For both of them, seems like time stopped and they are in their own world.

But for Lexi, it is one of her greatest achievements in her matchmaking scheme. She hurriedly jumps inside the bar counter, gets her camera which is on standby below the counter, and took a photo of the two victims.

The camera shutter was enough to make Gale and Sylvie return to their normal self and realized the situation they are in. They both turned toward the younger mage, "Lexi!" Gale growled while Sylvie sighed in embarrassment freeing herself from Gale's arms.

Lexi smiled sweetly to the two, "Nice! You really look good together," handing them the picture. "Thank me later. Off you go, you both have a date – no, a job to catch," she said grinning.

The two just shook their heads. There's no use in talking to Lexi as she will surely not listen to them. Gale picks up the job request lying on the bar counter after Kinana stamps it. Without a word, they both left to go to work. But they still hear Lexi murmuring, "Ah, love!" in a dreamy tone.

"You've got a strike today," Nova complimented her sister while handing the smoothie.

"But of course, there is nothing I can't do when it comes to my favorite couple," Lexi grinned at her twin sister. She drinks her smoothie still feeling satisfied and accomplished with what she did. "I might find you, your other half, sis," she looks up to a horrified Nova because of what she said.

"Don't you dare include me in your schemes Lexi, or I pull your hair out," Nova retorted? With the twins, it is Nova who inherited Mira's more responsible and mature nature. But she also inherited Mira's sweet scary smile. When the younger ones saw her smile sweetly they often back off as they know that it will mean I'll come for you. Nova is scarier than Lexi's over-the-top matchmaking. Even though they are twins, Lexi is also scared of Nova that's why she knows when to stop. Even their older brother Lexus is scared of Nova at times.

Today, it seems that Nova is not in the mood to let Lexi have her fun with her. Lexi raised both of her hands as a sign of surrender as she knows it's not wise to agitate Nova. "Fine, I won't, for no---w," Lexi trailed off as Nova suddenly grabbed her hands.

"Lexi, what's happening?" Nova asks in panic aggressively checking Lexi's hand.

Lexi holds Nova's hand in shock and in a panic too, "Nova, what's wrong with your hand?"

The twins look at both their hands in horror, it is flickering and becoming transparent for a minute before it turns back to normal. They were terrified but all they can do is watch as they don't have any idea what was happening. They sigh in relief when their hands are normal again slamming down the floor and hugging each other.

Erza came into the guild with Rose behind her. Jellal is out in the guild for a one-day job with Erzelle, today is their Father-Daughter bonding time. "What happened? Why you both are so pale as if you've seen a ghost?" Erza asked, worried about the twins. She is close with the twin as they are her daughter Erzelle, best friend, and of course, they are Mira's children.

"Aunt Erza!" the twin stands up and jumps to embrace Erza. She can feel the twin shaking and with the way they are hugging her, Erza can definitely tell something is wrong.

She ushered the twins to set at the table near the counter and sit with them. "Care to tell me?" Erza softly asked.

"We don't know what happened, Aunt Erza, but suddenly both of our hands became transparent for a minute before it turns to normal," Lexi explained in between her sobs.

Nova reaches out to hug her sister to calm her down and continue, "We did not do anything Aunt Erza, Lexi was drinking her smoothie and I was cleaning at the counter when it happened in a flash."

"That's right, Erza," Kinana chimed in putting a glass of water in front of Lexi and Nova, "it suddenly happened, stay like it for a minute and return to normal."

"Hmm," Erza is in deep thought trying to analyze what happened. "Levy and Lucy are currently in Crocus with Gajeel and Natsu for a job from the royal family. Master Makarov is with Yajima-san visiting his restaurant branch at Hargeon. I guess we have to talk to Wendy and Porlyusica about this." Erza turns to Rose at the counter eating a strawberry cake given by Kinana. "Rose, can you please look for Aunt Wendy? Tell her it's urgent."

"Yes, Mom," Rose pushed the unfinished strawberry cake and murmured to Kinana to take it to safety. Like her mother, Rose also loves strawberry cake. She then ran towards the infirmary checking if the youngest Dragon Slayer of their mother's generation is in there.

A few minutes later, Wendy rushes to the table where Erza and the twins sat. "You're looking for me, Erza?" Wendy asks not minding taking a seat.

"Yes, Wendy. Can you accompany us to Porlyusica?" answered Erza.

"Sure, but why? Is there someone injured?" Wendy asked worriedly, frantically looking around for someone that needs help.

"Not really, Wendy. It is about the twin," Erza look at Lexi and Nova, "something happened that they can't comprehend. You and Porlyusica might know." Erza stand up and nodded to the twin, a sign that they will be leaving. "We'll explain when we get there," Erza turned to Wendy.

The four mages left hoping to get an answer to what happened to the twin. Little did they know that the same thing happened to Lexus while on a job together with Reiki and Erkin.