Chapter 2

The walk to the forest in Magnolia where Porlyusica resides is filled with silence. Wendy wondered what happened as Erza did not say anything about it yet. Erza is still deep in thought, thinking about the possibilities. The twin, walking side by side, silently crying and holding each other. More than anything, they wish their Mom, Mira is with them.

If it's not for Erza and Wendy, who becomes Porlyusica's apprentice in apothecary and the only human that the latter did not lashes out. Porlyusica should have shooed the visitors away as she doesn't like humans. But despite that, even if she doesn't say anything everyone in Fairy Tail knows that she comes to care for all of Makarov's children, as Makarov dare say.

Porlyusica welcomed the four with a knotted forehead offering a seat at her table. She grabs a cup of water for the twins that are still in between their sobs.

"We need your help, Porlyusica-san," Erza started. "Something we are not able to comprehend happened to the twin here." The three adults look at the twin waiting for them to tell about what is Erza saying.

Nova gulps, trying to search for her voice that seems to vanish. She composed herself and in a shaky voice started to tell them from the start of what happened.

"Hmm, this is the first time that I heard this," Porlyusica murmured after hearing Nova's story. "Let me check both your hands," Porlyusica turned to the twin, reached their hands, and examined respectively. "There's nothing wrong with your hands so are your bodies. You both are perfectly fine, no illness or any sickness at all," she revealed with a confused look on her face.

Erza and Wendy both sigh in relief but they were unable to relax when they saw the confused look of the old apothecary. "What should we do then?" Wendy asks worriedly.

"We need to assess the situation," the old woman replied. "We need to observe the twin and grasp the whole situation so that we can do something about it. Wendy," Porlyusica turned to the sky dragon slayer, "take note of all the things surrounding this sudden incident. The time, how, if there is something peculiar before it happens, everything."

"Hai!" Wendy nodded, taking in all of her mentors, next to Gandeeny, saying. Porlyusica turned to Erza, "Don't leave the kids alone Erza, you have to stay with them all day and night if possible. Be sure to inform me when it happened again."

Erza also nodded and turned to Nova and Lexi, "Alright, you both are staying with us until we sort this out." With finality in her voice, the twin left nothing to chose but to say yes to Erza.

Jellal and Erzelle were already in the guild when the four came back from their visit to Porlyusica. Erzelle has a dreamy look on her face while savoring the sweet strawberry cake that was served by Kinana the moment the young enchantress drops down the sit in front of the bar. She perked up when the door of the guild opened, she ran to greet Erza, Wendy and to tackle her best friends, Nova and Lexi.

"How was your day with Dad, Zelle?" Erza inquired her daughter.

Erzelle smiled from ear to ear, "Fantastic!" she responded, happiness is visible on her face.

"Of course, it is," here comes Jellal walking towards his wife. Arms sneak to Erza's waist and pull her close to him before kissing her in the head. "How was your day?" he sweetly asks, looking down lovingly at his wife and tugging the loose hair to her ear.

Erzelle always loves to watch her parents being this sweet, look at them with adoration in her eyes. Nova who is used to this sight from their own parents is unfazed while Lexi has stars in her eyes. Wendy who is yet to be married is blushing and averting her eyes from them. She never gets used to this scene even though she is surrounded by couples all these years.

"Worried?" Erza replies unsure, freezing Jellal's hand in the air. Erza turns to her daughter again, "Zelle, go help Nova and Lexi pack their things. They will be living with us for a while until Mira and Laxus are back or until we can sort things out."

"Is something wrong, Mom?"

"Is something wrong, Erza?"

Both father and daughter ask Erza the same thing at the same time. "Nova, Lexi, tell Zelle what's going on, alright?"

"Let's go, Zelle. We will tell you on the way to our house," Lexi hold Erzelle's wrist and pulled her out of the guild. Her unfinished strawberry cake was forgotten. 

As soon as the three girls are out of sight, Wendy hurriedly left from the couple's side, unable to withstand the embarrassment she felt. She approaches Kinana behind the counter and asks, as the latter was the only witness they had of what happened to the twin.

While Jellal decided to bring Erza to the second floor of the guild and out into the terrace at the backside, facing the lake behind the guildhall. He knows that something happens while he was out on a job with his daughter. And he knows like hell that it is not something simple.

Up North of Fiore, at the foot of the sacred mountain Zonia, that was once covered in snow but melted by Irene, three young men lazily lay down in a field of flowers. 

"Nova and Lexi are going to love this place," said a young man with blonde hair, a pair of headsets stuck in his ears. He is holding a flower up, looking at it, and thinking about his sisters back home. He is Lexus Dreyar, Laxus and Mira's firstborn.

"Erzelle will surely love this too," a young man with a tattoo on his face and blue hair said smiling to himself. His smile was replaced by a confused look, "I'm not sure about Rose though. She seems to like swords more than anything except for strawberries and a cake made of it." He is Reiki, Jellal and Erza's firstborn.

The young man above Reiki and Lexus snicker at what blue head said.  "Who do you think she inherited it, blue?" he said amused. He has beautiful lavender hair, with a mix of rough and soft looks. He is Erkin, Erik and Kinana's firstborn.

The three of them are a team and best friends, they've been through almost everything together and they are the second oldest in the second generation. Gale and Sylvie are the oldest of all of them. They are currently in a one-week job up north. They just arrived at the place a few hours ago and waiting for the perpetrator that ravages the flowers in the mountain. That's why they're laying down so it won't notice them.

"But Mom loves flowers," Reiki retorted.

"Everyone has different likes and dislikes Reiki," Lexus responded. "Have you tried giving Rose a flower?"

"I bet he wasn't," Erkin answered, "Reiki always brings anything related to armor or sword to Rose every time we are out for a job."

Reiki grinned, "I should try giving her flower someti---me." He trailed off, hurriedly getting up and looking at Lexus's hand. The two, Lexus and Erkin, surprised by the sudden movement of Reike, jump off to their feet. "What's happening to your hands, Lexus?" Reiki asks looking at his friend's hand in shock at its slowly vanish.

Erkin grabbed Lexus's hand too but this time it looks and it feels like he wasn't holding his hand at all. After a minute, Lexus's hands return back to normal, just like what happened to the twin. The three young men look at each other in shock and fear, worry and confusion are written on their faces. But there's nothing they can do at the moment. They can't leave yet, not until they finish the job.