Chapter 6

Nova, Lexi, and Erzelle retire for the night with anticipation and fear with all their things prepared and packed. They already reached as far as Crocus taking a job but they never been to Alvarez nor on a long journey. Especially a journey that they are unsure how will unfold but they are up for the challenge, as the at stake is something they all don't want to lose.

As the speckled of light starting to break in the east indicating that the morning sun is slowly rising, Erza gets up and prepared something for breakfast. Some foods are already packed and set aside, they are for the three girls who will set out for a journey that morning.

Instead of going to the guild after breakfast, the Fernandez family with Nova and Lexi heads to the train station. When they reached the train station, their friends, all Fairy Tail mages currently in Magnolia are waiting for them.

Warren handed each girl a miniature communication lacrima while Max handed them the regular communication lacrima in case the one Warrens gave will not work. 

Levy step forward and placed a book in Nova's hand, "this is the compilation of the research I made. I will entrust this to you, Nova, read this and understand your situation, alright?"

"Thank you, Aunt Levy," Nova said hugging the small solid script mage.

"Here," Wendy reaches out her hand holding a small bag, "its medicine and remedies for wounds or the likes. Much better to have this just in case."

"This is much appreciated, Aunt Wendy," Lexi murmured to the sky dragon slayer getting the bag from her.

Wendy nodded and turned to Erzelle, "Irene-san want you to have this, Zelle."

"What's this, Aunt Wendy?" Erzelle asks looking from an old small book in her hands to Wendy.

"It must be instruction on how to cast spells and enchantment. Something you haven't learned yet. Irene-san thinks you should learn this while traveling," Wendy explained with a small smile.

Erzelle smiled widely while scanning the book. The content of the book has more lost spells and enchantment than newer ones. She's glad that her grandmother entrusted her with such rare knowledge and chooses her as a successor. "This is amazing, Aunt Wendy. Please tell Grandma thank you and I won't disappoint her."

Wendy just nodded and pat the girl on the shoulder. When the train signaled that it is ready to leave, everyone said goodbye to the three. They have a worried look on their faces but they're also hopeful and believe that the girls will be able to do it. They will succeed on this journey.

The girls reached Crocus at night at the same time Gale and Sylvie arrive at the Sabertooth guild. Yukino greeted the two Fairy Tail mages and let them settle in the guild waiting for Sting, he is out for a job with Rogue that requires both of their expertise. 

While waiting for Master Sting, Gale, and Sylvie explained to Yukino and Minerva that they need helps in finding Lexus, Reiki, and Erkin. As time is the essence, they decided that having a hand from their friend guild will make it faster to find the three.

"You both made the right decision. We are always here to help," Minerva said patting Gale in the shoulder and stands up. "I'll look for Yui and Kageru, they will be a great help," she said.

Yukino nodded to Minerva, agreeing that it is best to have her son, Yui, and Kagura's son Kageru help Gale and Sylvie. These youngsters are all good friends. "You should stay here for a night and continue to North tomorrow morning, alright?" Yukino suggested.

"We will," Sylvie answered with a small smile,  "thank you, Aunt Yukino." They all addressed the Sabertooth members that are good friends with their parents as Aunt and Uncle. That's how close their guilds are.