(𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂𝓷𝓷:)The end?(angst) (part 1)

hehe, another request by me! :)

ill be solo-ing this fanfic till i get a request

ill probably rarely write here but ill try

anyways

words: 554

tw/cw: swearing (duh), best freind d34th, d34th, begging for d34th, mental break downs, mentions of man1pul4t10n, having power over someone, su1c1d3 mention, 4mbul4nc3, p0l1c3, f1r3m3n

Kennith couldn't fucking take it, it was too much for him, he couldn't handle the static, the string of colors, the electronics. Sure, they grew up tampering with said things but, being forced and manipulated into something you've been doing isnt fun as it is alone, and thats exactly what the 5'2 male felt, they hated it.

Evelynn just stood with a wide smrik on their face, watching their work unfold, god, they loved this, they loved the power, control, the domiance they had over Kennith, it was special to them

'I see you..' was the last words he spoke, before breaking, and mind you, the brodcast still ran on

"i had enough with this you little shit! I don't wanna do this, please dont make me do any of this, this is..torture, let me die like i deserve it! My life is already hell enough! Please..."
"No, simmons; suffer, it pleasures me to see you such in a fragile, sad, and suicidal state." What a sadist, anyways, Kennith wasn't having non of that and chucked his microphone towards jacot's face, with them letting out a painful groan and they stood up from their chair, facing the ginger haired male.

"Oi, simmons! What do you think your doing?!" They hissed, Kennith didn't reply, they stood there, shaking a bit

Stephaine P.O.V:

'God, no, no, no i can't, hes gonna hecking die and its all my..fault, i need to stop this!' But the blondette couldn't move from her couch, as she was practically guled onto the fabric, she cried sadly, even though not being able to hear somewhat of her quiet sobs.

No ones P.O.V:

"Let me g-go you freak!-" Kennith yelled, as he tried to find an escape, but to no avail, he started having troubles breathing, he was having a meer sheer panic attack as he was chased endlessly around the room

"Get back here simmons!" Was evelynns last final words for now, Kennith was trying to do his breathing exercises, counting from 10 to 1. Before the number five came into his mind, he felt himself get hit my something, he immediately fell and began panicking again.

Then, they started to get beat to death, by Evelynn, who was supposed to be a replacement, a freind, an acquaintance.

Stephaine P.O.V:

She immediately got up and started running to Kenniths house, sobbing her eyes out, while praying Kennith would be okay.

But she was too late.

Police cars, ambulances, firemen, even.

She kept signing at them 'let me in let me in!', the policemen sadly shook their heads at her, which her eyes widened, and her knees tumbled onto the ground.

Stephanie was left there, defeated, and alone, a sobbing mess.

She was lost and didn't know what to do.

Not until a familiar hand touched her shoulder
"heya, steph." A familiar voice said

(grr i got too lazy to finish this and brain go no more ideas, so theyll be a part 2, maybe a 3?)