(kennith x arc) My little reader boy. (fluff)

AYYYY IVE CHANGED TITLE STYLES AGAINNN

also happy pride month losers! :3 *t-poses in enby* AND I WISH YOU A GOOOD REST OF UR DAY!!! UR VALID AND AMAZING!! (except for the people who fake sexualites. like ugh your disgusting, being corpse sexual isnt valid you whore.)

also this isnt a ship, there's hints of it tho!!! :)

anyways onto the storryyy!!! :333

words: 657

tw/cws: none im pretty sure

Story:

Kennith at a late afternoon after school  was siting on a bean bag, with a book, it was some random book about history, huh. Who  knew he liked this stuff , who knew he could even read! Anyways. He was wearing some round reading glasses, and he had a cup of his favourite drink, milk, at the table next to him,  he was dressed in a long light baby yellow colored t-necked sweater, with shorts that reached to his knees, and with normal red converse. (btw his shorts are black with neon yellow stripes).

This was a daily routine at this point, he did this when him as his best freind at the time didn't visit Greg. He'd basically walk home with Stephanie, wear a comfortable outfit, pack himself a bottle of milk, a cup to put it in (because hes not a heathen.) And go to the public library, which was packed with unfamiliar and occasionally familiar faces, usually his classmates who decided to study or fuck around, he never got caught by them, though.

Anyway, this day was the day, he was in the library reading a book along the lines of 'The incidents Of 1905', it was a recent topic they have learned in class, and he dozed off the whole session so he basically taught himself like that, it was easier that way, atleast for him.

He was soon interrupted by his other 'best freind', Arc Carnes, god, that male was so cute, pretty and hot to the boy, but he never confessed.

"Hey ken ken!" He smiled, with that lovely bright smile on his face
(shout out to the person i had an affair w for that nickname 😭), which the electronics loving boy blushed at, arc noticing and deciding to tease him about it.
"Oo!~ Loverboy huh?~"
"Maybe."
"Thats pretty gay! Haha!"
"Not my fault you're hot." He mumbled then let out a audible 'Yeah bitch,im gay' which Arc giggled too
"Hey! Meanie!" He fake pouted, crossing his arms.
"Shut it big baby." He hissed, having an idea, he took out the glass bottle of milk, that was half full "you want milk, baby?." He teased, slightly cringing at himself for that, which arc broke out into a huge cackle at that small joke.

"OH MY GOD WAHAHHAHAHAHA-" The boy with the covered up eyes laughed, some people shushing him, which he did shut up after a while.
"Anyways, kennith, whatcha doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with Steph?" He asked, a look of confusion on his face
"Nothing really; just catching up on some lessons." He clarified, continuing to read
"Ohhhh, nerd." He chuckled quietly
"But im your nerd." Kennith said with a forced laugh

Arc seemed to blush at that "hell ya!" They laughed.
"Anyways, mind if i join you in reading?" Arc asked
"Sure.."

Soon, they were both sitting, reading some random book about fairytales, since somehow Arc had convinced Kennith to stop reading something 'boring' and read something more 'fun'.

Kennith was right, Arc was a big baby, but did he care? Not at all.

He loved the other and thats what mattered.

☆—☆     ☆—☆

Now after a bit of reading, Arc was fast asleep, his head on Kenniths lap, as the other boy played with his hair softly.

The other fell asleep to easily, it just made Kennith appreciate him more.

Too bad Arc wasn't his, (yet), but oh well.

end here. uh. i could've done better but brain just no. part 2? :0