Tornado of Hardship (Part 2)

"I had a little work to do before leaving school, and had to collect Scootaloo and Skylar" Dash stammered.

"THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE!" Bow yelled. That loud yell cause the 3 yr old to wake up and cry. Bow got angry and took the 3 yr old from Dash's hand and threw her to the ground, luckily her head didn't hit the ground. Skylar's crying increased in pain.

"DON'T SHOW YOUR ANGER TO ME ON SKYLAR!" Dash raised her voice and took Skylar from the ground and rubbed the poor kid's back to calm her. Dash eyed Scootaloo to go upstairs with Skylar so they don't get hurt. Scootaloo nodded and took Skylar from Dash's arms and went upstairs.

"Don't you dare raise your voice on your father. Meet me at the basement, let me teach you a small lesson for being late before I leave..." Bow said. That caught Dash off-guard.

"Where are you going? " Dash asked Bow.

"I have a few arrangements to make before your due date. I'll be back early on your due date" Bow said with a smirk.

'At least, I won't get beaten up for 3 days' Dash though in relief.

"But you can't eat, it will make it easier for me....And you know you can't cheat your father cause I'll identify super fast if you do" Bow said seriously. Dash nodded.

'Thought too fast' Dash thought.

"Now go! I have no time to waste" Bow yelled and pulled her into the basement of their house, which Dash would describe as her death yard to beat her up.

Bow pulled out a belt and began to hit her with it. He took out a knife and began to make cuts all over her body. Dash yelling in pain.

*meanwhile with Scoots and Skylar*

Scootaloo was sobbing , hearing her sister yell in pain was breaking her heart. She hugged Skylar even closer in her arms and ran her fingers through Skylar's hair.

"Why does Rain have to go through all this" Scootaloo whispered to no one specifically. Skylar just babbled sleepily. Scootaloo dryly chuckled and took Skylar to her room. She sat Skylar on her cradle and laid on her bed. Suddenly she felt knock on the door. She got up and opened the door.

"Dash..." Scootaloo said with tears in her eyes seeing her sister's body bleeding through the cuts. She hugged Dash not caring if Blood became on her.

"C'mon, I'll heal them" Scootaloo said pulling Dash inside the room. She pulled out a first aid kit from her night stand. She took out some cotton and antiseptic lotion and applied it on the cuts. She bandaged the cuts and let Dash lay down and rest.

"Dad is leaving for making some 'arrangements' for my due date..." Dash brought it up.

"Oh....atleast u won't get beaten up right?" Scootaloo said nervously. Dash chuckled dryly.

"That's what I thought, but I almost jinxed it. I can't eat anything till my due date" Dash said. Scootaloo frowned.

"Go and change your clothes, you had gym today" Dash said as she got up to go to her room but was stopped by Scootaloo.

"No...Taking care of you is more important than changing clothes" Scootaloo said. Dash smiled and hugged her sister. Scootaloo returned it as a tear rolled down her cheek.

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

November 12th

Bow Hothoof had left on 10th just after beating Dash up. Dash woke up early in the morning, She went to the kitchen and made breakfast for Scootaloo and Skylar. Scootaloo woke up due to Skylar's crying. She smiled weakly as she took Skylar from the cradle and changed her from her pajamas to her red dress. She sat Sky on her baby high chair and went to the bathroom to get changed. Later, she came out , took Skylar and went downstairs and saw breakfast and a cup of milk was kept ready on the dining room and Dash sleeping peacefully there resting her head on the Dining table. Scootaloo smiled. She had breakfast, and drank the milk. She began to feed Skylar, that's when she noticed that Dash had woken up.