Hey AYE?!

So hello guys I'm back sooo just wondering if you vote this ships and I'm gonna write some story about it plus i might draw scenes of it and i also made a title like right now so uh yea

HERES THE SHIPS NOW VOTE
•Tokomaru/syomaru (toko x komaru/ syo x komaru
My pretty maid (so the story was toko was a maid and makoto was been rich since he won the lottery toko was rarely fell in love on komaru but her past crush was byakuya. I will not spoil all  the details this is only a peak)

•Sakuraoi (Sakura x aoi)
The dojo (Sakura was been friends with aoi since gradeschool and aoi was still has interest on swimming but wanted to do some martial arts so sakura invited aoi to join in with her)

•Natsuri (Nasuki x yuri)
My little idiot (They sophomores they had been on literature club along with monika and sayori but yuri was been fell in love on natsuki and become a bit of a yandere masochistic over her)

So if yall interested i will do if my school was finished i can rarely do it on saturday and monday AND I WILL PROMISED I WILL DO IT EVERY SAT AND SUN SO YOU CAN READ IT!

My rules on my writing
•Saturday and sunday i will write 1 page
•monday till friday i will draw some scenes if i had free time
•i will try to make my typing as clean as possible on my grammar
•if i nearly forgot that it was saturday TELL MEEEE

Again I SWEAR I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT IN SCHEDULE SO YOU CAN READ IT! I've just see other writers sometimes it been a month not trying to make them pressure but i know that EEEE AND ALL OF EM HAS FLUFF,LEMON, AND NSFW?! NO ANGST (because its sad it's to had angst)

Alright have a good day everyone and ima go to sleep!

OH YEA DM ME IN WATTPAD IF YALL WANT TO SUGGEST SOMETHING