Chubs💙

Bottom Hoseok
Top Yoongi
Hoseok is chubby and is getting bullied by Yoongi and his friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoseok POV
Look the Faggot is here! I hear someone before I can even run I see Yoongi and his friends looking at me with a smirk" Where you Going fatty" Yoongi asked I looked down at my shoes and kept quiet" Hmmm seems like you don't wanna answer me" before I can even answer I felt a punch in my stomach I whimpered and fell on my knees" Aww fatty can't fight back" I heard Yoongi. I looked around and saw everybody looking at us and chanting beat him up. I looked up and saw Yoongi smirking I felt a punch hit my face, I touched my face and saw blood I teared up" Faggot!" Fatty" " Weakling" is all I heard.
A few minutes later
Yoongi and his friends were done beating up and everybody went to class. I sat there and started crying I got up and saw Yoongi looking at me he turned away and walked away.
"Why I'm I so fat," I said while crying I saw Jin walking up to me and I wiped my tears and smiled" Omg Hobi what happened!" I sighed and said" nothing"
I saw a frown on his face." did they beat you up again" I nodded then started sobbing. He hugged me and kept on saying sorry." It's okay Jin this is my fault for being fat" he frowned and then said," No Hobi none of this is your fault do you understand me!" I nodded.
Yoongi POV
Ugh, why did I do that! I'm so dumb."Oppa!" I heard a fangirl screaming I rolled my eyes and told her to back off.
" Min Yoongi!" I heard Someone yell my name and I saw Jin Hoseok best friend." WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" I looked down and sighed" I know what I did wrong I'm very sorry" he scoffed then said" Do you think a simple sorry will work? You have bullied him for 2 years Min Yoongi and you think a simple sorry will work!" I nodded and then said" I know a simple sorry won't work but I need his address please I'm sorry for what I did I-i- I just really like him... And I know what I did was wrong" Jin shakes his head" You better not beat him up, here his address" I smiled and said" Thank you! Thank you!" I picked up my backpack and went to Hoseok's house.
Hoseok POV
I walked home and opened then the door."Hobi Sweetie is that you?" I smiled and said" Yes is me" I heard footsteps running up to me then felt a hug" How was school?" I sighed then said" it was okay" she looked at me concerned" Hobi is there anything going on in school?" I was about to answer her when we heard a knock, I went to open the door and saw Yoongi standing there with something behind his back. I tried to close the door but he put his foot in the crack" Hobi who is it and oh hello who are you?" "Hello, Ms. Jung I'm Hoseok's friend" I looked down" Oh okay well you guys can talk and have fun ill be going to a friend's house bye!" he came in looked at me I turned away and started tearing up. He came up to me and hugged me. I looked at him shocked and pushed him away." What do you want Yoongi" He sighed and then said" Please forgive Hobi I'm sorry I bullied you I liked you and I didn't know how to tell you please forgive me" I looked at him surprised and before I could even answer I felt a pair of lips on mine...

Hi! This is Author-nim I hope you guys enjoyed this one shot and if I made any mistakes please comment and ill fix it but anyway bye💜