Yandere💗

Top Yoongi
Bottom Hoseok
Yoongi is a yandere and will do anything to get Hoseok love
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoongi POV
I finally got home and sat down on the couch." Oh hey Yoongi I didn't see you there" my mom said and came sat next to me" You okay?" I looked at her and then said" Umm yeah is just that I want to ask Hobi Out but I don't know where to take him" I told my mom I looked at her again I saw her smiling" Omg! Finally, you asked him out, well don't worry I'll tell you what to d0..."
~~|~~~||~~~~
"Yoonie Hyung I missed you so much," Hoseok said coming up to me while hugging me" I did too baby" were parted apart, and then that's when I finally got the courage to ask him out" Hey umm hobi, I wanted to see if youllgoonadatewithmeplease?" He looked at me and then started laughing" Yoongi slow down and say it again I sighed and then said," Will you go on a date with me?" I said nervously" Yes yes yes! I'll go on date with you yoonie Hyung!" I smiled at him and then hugged him" Oh phew I thought you were gonna say no I was so scared Hobi" he giggled at me.
~~|~~||~~~||
Me
You ready to go Hobi
Hobi☀️🌻
Yeah! I can't wait:3
Me
Me too I can't wait, I'm outside waiting right now baby
Hobi☀️🌻
Oh, that was quick Hyung<3
Hoseok POV
I looked outside the window and saw Yoonie Hyung standing outside his car I squealed loudly then ran downstairs " Have fun at your date!"
I heard my mom" Thanks I will!" I walked outside and gave Yoongi a big hug." You look so beautiful Sunshine" I blushed a little and said thank you" You don't look bad yourself," I said he chuckled at me then opened the car door for me I sat down and waited for him to get in the driver seat. He sat down then started the car.
A few minutes later
We finally reached there, he opened the cat door for me and took my hands" Omg this is so beautiful Hyung" I said in shock" Yeah I go here a lot and thought that I should take you here" Yoongi said I looked around and saw expensive glass, Chandeliers, and tables. We both found a seat and started ordering our food" so what are you getting baby?" I looked at the menu and saw different types of foods" mmm I don't know Yoonie they all look so good I can't pick" he chuckled at me and said" It's okay take your time" I smiled at him and went back looking at the menu. A few minutes later I finally picked the food I wanted" Okay! I know what I want" the waiter finally came and asked us what we wanted to order" I want Fried dumplings, Jajangmyeon, and Kimchi. With a large sprite that's all" "and ill have Spicy cold noodles and fry spicy chicken with a medium coke".
A few minutes later
Our food finally came and we both started digging in" mmmh this tastes so good" I moaned.
|~~||~~|||~||
"Thank you Yoongi for taking me out on a date and I had a fun time"." You're welcome Hobi and I had a fun time too", " hey umm Hobi would you like to be my boyfriend?" I looked at him happily and said," Yes! I would love to be your boyfriend".
A year later
" Ahhh I'm cumming" I moaned out loudly" Shit me too baby" I felt my stomach tighten then finally came all over my chest, I felt hot liquid spill in me and moaned a little" Fuck that was hot" I giggled and started dozing off" I love you" I heard Yoongi whispered" I love you too" I saw darkness take over me and finally slept.

Hi! Guys are author-nim sorry I haven't been active if there are any mistakes, please comment, and ill fix them. Bye!💜