Goth part 4💗

Hoseok POV
"Thank you for taking me out Yoongi."
I said smiling happily" No problem Hobi"
He smiled back, I went closer to him and then hugged him he stood there shocked and then hugged me back." Umm, I guess see you at school tomorrow then" I said while backing away" Uhh yeah have a good night Hobi" I watched him turn around and walk into his car then drive away. I sighed then went inside my apartment I went to my bathroom and started my bath" Ugh my back is so sore, this feels so nice" I said as I relaxed in the bathtub, I started scrubbing myself with the loofa" I'm feeling kinda horny today" I said getting aroused I slowly put my hands around my folds and went up and down~Nghhh~ I pinched my clit and started rubbing my pussy faster, I quickly got out the tub and dried my self then laid on the bed and continued" Ugh Fuck this feels so good" I said putting my fingers in my pussy, it was so good I felt my toes curling I went faster and started fucking my self faster" S-shit I'm about to cum" I felt my stomach turning I felt liquid coming out of me uncontrollably~ahhhh~ I got out of dazed and then got up to clean my self.
-~minutes later-~
"Damn I squirted a lot" I chuckled" I should go get ready for bed" I walked out of the bathroom and went straight to bed without forgetting to charge my phone and turn off the lights.
-~morning-~
*beep beep beep* I groaned as I heard the alarmer go off. I got up and headed straight to the bathrooms and got ready for the day." I hope today goes well" I finished getting ready and started picking out clothing to wear."Hmmm, what should I wear today?"

^The outfit " Maybe I should wear this since is nice outside today

^The outfit
" Maybe I should wear this since is nice outside today." I put the clothes on and went to make myself some breakfast, I grabbed my phone and scrolled on TikTok until I got a message from Yoongi. I furrowed my eyebrows and opened the text message

Yoongi♥
Hey, do you need a ride to school?
Hoseok𑁍
uhhh yeah.
Yoongi♥
Oh okay I can pick you up then
Hoseok𑁍
Omg thank you!
Yoongi♥
No problem anything for you😍

Read 6:20 am
" What a weirdo" I grabbed my backpack and sat on the couch waiting for Yoongi...

Hiii Lovelies, sorry that I haven't posted in a while. The last time I posted was in like December or something 😟 sorry y'all I've been so busy I forgot I had to post💀 but I'm back😊. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!