Chubs Part 2💝

Bottom Hoseok
Top Yoongi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoseok POV
I felt a pair of lips on mines, I pushed him away and started crying" w-w-why did you kiss me?" he looked at me then sighed and said" I love you Hoseok, and the reason why I bullied you is because... I didn't know how to tell you that I liked you" I looked at him with a frown and then said" Even if you liked you didn't have to bully me we could have got to know each other and become more but no instead you made me feel ashamed of my body and me made feel insecure" he frowned and then said" Please I promise I will stop bullying you and ill make it up to you" I scoffed and then said" If you want to make It up to me is First is want you to stop bullying everybody and second is to gain my trust and then maybe I will become your boyfriend" he looked at me shocked and then said," Okay I promise I will do all those stuff"...
A year later
"Mmm babe S~stop," I said moaning" But baby I'm so horny," he said while smirking" but Yoongi we already did it yesterday, and my ass hurts" Please I wanna fuck your tight boy pussy" he said while growling I moaned a little and started rubbing my crotch on his thigh" Mmmm baby look at you being a little slut, you want me to fuck you right?"
I nodded my head while whimpering a little" Beg you slut" I whined and then said" Please master I want your cock inside me, tease me and feel me up. please master" he groaned and then said" Turn around ass up baby boy" I took off my pants and went into doggy style" Shit baby" " Please daddy fuck me" I said while moaning, I felt a sting on my ass and then started sobbing" Don't boss me around" " S-sorry daddy".

Third POV
Groaning, Whimpering, Slaps, and Panting was all heard in the room." A-a-ah Fuck baby I'm about to cum" the Blonde hair pulled out and then started pumping his cock and came all over the brunette flushed face and chest" Mmm Shit you look so sexy right now" " Yoongi I'm all sticky now because of you" the brunette said while pouting" Sorry Hobi" the brunette giggled and then fell asleep. "I love you Hobi"
" I love you too"

Hi! This author-nim I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and sorry if this is short if there are any mistakes please comment and ill fix it but anyway bye💜