Plans

Author's PoV
Nj: Namjoon
Y: Yoongi
T: Taehyung
Jungkook (italics)

Nj: Well first thing's first, hire extra security for Jimin and your son

He already has it

Nj: More. Not just two. Get them at least 4. I know they were kidnapped and sold off as Taehyung informed me, so Jungkook you must remember that even if Jimin could tackle the situation, your son won't be able to. So once you lose him, you lose him forever. So more security...

Got that

Nj: Second, your dad is after your property

T and Jk: WHAT?

Nj: I can see no ulterior motive other than this. See most aristocratic marriages are carried out for increasing business, and your case isn't an exception with some twists. You marrying Jimin has actually increased the threat. The only thing that has changed in dynamics is the level of your security...

No no no no! I don't get it! What has Jimin or Bo got to do with my property?

Y: Dumbass... Inheritance?

But he's... So small...

Nj: Your dad is afraid that you might give everything to Bo who isn't your blood (Jk wanted to interfere) Wait... Let me finish...
I got the property papers as well as did some background research of the farm lands that you inherited, those which were supposed to be your brother's but came to you. Now these lands, as your dad claims it, wasn't your Dad's to begin with. Your grandfather had passed these papers directly to his grandsons: half was yours and half was your brother's but being the first born, your hyung had first rights on it. But now that he's not, they were directly passed to you which is why your father couldn't let go of you that easy

But how's that possible I...

Nj: Wait

Nj: Wait... Now you gave a 15.6% share of the inherited property on lease to Mr Yoongi

Y: Aye...

Nj: Now you're going to tell me you signed the property documents to your father as you inherited them before leaving your paternal household...

Yes that's what I was saying right now. How's that even possible?

Nj: The farmlands that your father showed you were under the joint jurisdiction of Mr Manoban and Mr Jeon. But for the sake of his pride, he made a deal with Mr Manoban, who sold of 20% of his farms to him. The documents state that when you are of legal age you would bear the responsibility of paying it back. However Mr Manoban didn't want this. He wants your entire property and join it up together for a bigger estate.