Chapter 27

"Baby I wanna fuck you...."

⚠️Smut ahead proceed with caution. 

"I still don't understand why people like pancakes so much." Fred says but his voice is muffled by food.

"Ew. Don't talk with your mouth full," I grimaced and leaned away from him.

"I just think waffles are better." His voice is now much clearer from the lack of food in his mouth.

"There the same thing, Fred." I laughed and looked back down at my empty plate.

This has gone much better than I thought, I imagined it to be much more awkward and quiet. But, Fred proved me wrong once again. He truly is one of a kind. So chill and laid back but still knows how to make me laugh and feel better when I feel down.

Fred is a million times more than anything I've ever wanted. I always expected me to stay that quiet-timid little girl that was afraid to talk to anyone. Now, I feel confident with Fred. He changed me and I like to think that I changed him as well.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked once he finished his plate of pancakes and eggs.

"Mhm." he grabs the check out of my hands and rushes to the counter to pay. I groaned and told him that I could've paid but he ignores me and continues to pull out the desired amount.

Walking out the diner; he takes my hand is his again. My face starts to heat up once more making him laugh and tease me about it. He acts like he isn't flustered on the inside like I know he is because of his red tipped ears.

"You want to go to the shops?" I looked at the little buildings across the street from where we were standing. One of the things I loved about this town, how vintage and sweet all the buildings were.

"I think I have a much better idea. We can go tomorrow," He tells me. Pulling me along the sidewalk, I giggle uncontrollably and ask what Fred was doing.

I see that we were arriving back at my house which caused me to be even more confused. I thought he would want to explore the area? It's still early, did he not want to hang out with me?

My questions were answered as soon as I entered the house and Fred pushed me against the door. He swiftly latched his lips onto mine; our tongues fighting together in a tangled mess. Freds hands were squeezing my waist to the point of bruising but I was too engrossed in the kiss to care.

"Jump," he mumbled into my mouth. I was lifted off the ground before I could obey his order. I wrapped my legs around his waist while he made his way to the stairs. We stopped kissing for a moment so Fred could walk up the stairs without tripping over a step.

I decided to kiss down his neck while he walked and I could feel myself throbbing at the moans that he let out. Just like he did to me, I found a very sensitive spot and sucked hard causing him to hiss.

Making it into my room, he finally set me down near the bed. Fred pushed me onto the bed but he stayed standing, his eyes trailing over my body. My chest was rising and falling at a rapid pace from our intense kiss. His hands went to the waistband of my jean shorts and started to untuck my shirt; pulling it up so it revealed my black lace bra.

I was proud of myself for wearing something sexy underneath my clothing, it was one of my only lingerie sets. His eyes darkened at the clothing piece, he met my eyes again with a devilish smirk. Fred started to trail lower so now he was at my belly button, his tongue joined the party now and it was making a wet trail all around my abdomen.

I started to squirm in anticipation for what was to come, at my movement he shot his head up to look me in the eyes. "Keep still or I won't do anything." I nodded my head at his demand and relaxed my body. That was going to be a lot harder than I thought, all I could feel is his warm breath getting closer and closer to my throbbing core.

"Freddie," I whimpered. My green and brown eyes begging him to move faster and stop this torture.

"Patience, lovely, you will get what you want." He chuckled mockingly and began to unbutton my shorts.

A rush of air came searing to my pussy when he suddenly pulled down my shorts and panties. My back arched at the unexpected motion that caused slight relief.  I felt finger slipped between my folds only for a second but my body jolted at the intrusion. I've never done this before; I don't know what to expect. 

"Look at that, love." He showed me his glistening finger, "Look how wet you are for me."

I whimpered again and bucked my hips towards him. Why does he have to draw this out for so long? I just want him to lick me for god's sake.

Fred harshly gripped my thighs and pulled them apart before diving in. His tongue immediately met my clit making me cry out at the forgein sensation. It was amazing. He flicked his tongue back and forth across the nub causing it to move; each flick was more sensitive than the last.

My body tense when I felt the tips of Fred's finger enter my small hole. I shuffled away slightly causing him to look back up at me, the sight of his face covered in my wetness made me roll my eyes back. He finally pushed the finger all the way in and moved back out; repeating the action until I was comfortable.

Fred shifted slightly to get a better angle making his finger rub a patch of flesh that had me seeing black dots. I gripped his hair with one hand and the other was clasped in Fred's much larger one. His tongue worked expertly on my clitoris, going in circles then side to side then up and down. The glorious feeling only got better when my vagina started to heat up and my stomach tightened.

"Freddie!" I cried out, throwing my head against the soft mattress, "I'm so close."

I was gasping now, my moans and whimpers were getting louder as Fred started to go faster. His finger moved agilely inside of me, still hitting my g-spot with every thrust. The pleasure was now overwhelming and I was starting to tingle from my feet to my pussy.

My body trembled uncontrollably when I came; twitching every time Fred went over my clit hard. I was now covered in a layer of sweat, the sheets under me as well. My back arched sinfully as Fred went faster on my clit.

"Fred! It's- ahh- it's too much Freddie!" The over stimulation was consuming my body as I started to tingle for a second time.

The second orgasm was even more intense, my body tense up and my thighs clamped around his head. "Come on 'phelia. I want another."

My toes were curled and my eyes rolled so far back in my head I had to close them. "Let go, baby." And I didn't just that, moaning so loud my body lurched forward at the intense pleasure. Fred was still flicking my clit and fingering me through my second orgasm.

He chuckled and lifted himself from me to kneel on the edge of my bed. His lips and chin were shining with my orgasm, as was his fingers.

"You taste absolutely divine, love." 

*Whistles* That was hard lmao. (Thats what she said) But this was my first time writing actual smut. Yall like it, was it to much. Part 2 is coming don't worry. This chapter was just a lot. Also, I was literally writing this in school and I kept having to change my tabs because I was afraid they would read what I was writing. 

Whats your Hogwarts house?

Slytherin 

How tall are you?

5'2