Chapter 31

I'm backkkkkkk...... did yall miss me? 

⚠Mature content ahead ⚠

"Fucked and drank all night..."

The few weeks I spent at The Burrow were amazing, I had so much fun getting to know all of the Weasley's. My nerves stayed with me for the first week until I started to feel comfortable around all the new people. But after my anxiety had floated away I had started to come out of my shell, talking with the red-headed family was a breeze. Having Fred with me 24-7 wasn't so bad either, I started to see a change in our relationship. Fred and I started to trust each other more with our feelings and it felt great. I felt happy.

The problem with my mother also slipped my mind for a while, only snippets of memory coming back at certain times when I was alone. Which wasn't very often. The Weasley family was a big one, there wasn't much personal time. Not that I'm complaining, I'm so used to spending every waking moment alone in my room. The change of atmosphere was welcome.

But getting no alone time had its downsides. One of them being Fred and I having no time to get down and dirty with each other. Everytime we tried we either got interrupted or close to being caught. So close that we were scared to keep going and risking anyone innocence with our desperate actions. The lack of sexy time was taking a toll on both my attitude and Fred's, I noticed that he was more tense and getting annoyed a lot easier. Which wasn't surprising to me because he has George as a twin and Ron as a younger brother.

I nearly fell out of bed when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Letting out a tiny shriek I slapped the body that was connected to the hand. I instantly quieted down when I recognized the voice, my once frantic motions turned into apologetic real quick.

"Fred?" I whispered, my hand going out to feel around in the dark.

"Yeah." I heard him groan from somewhere in the room. "That's me."

Once my eyes adjusted to the dark I could only see his faint silhouette near the end of the couch. I sat up quickly and maneuvered my body so it was sitting near the armrest where my feet were previously.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you, I didn't know that was you."

"It's alright, I just didn't know you could hit so hard. Damn," Fred murmured while rubbing his face. I was now close enough to see him fully, which was a relief because it was weird talking to someone I could see.

"Sorry," I winced and cupped his face. A small smile had reached his lips as he mirrors my actions. "What are you doing down here anyway? Your mom is going to kill you if she sees you out of bed."

"I wanted to have some alone time with my gorgeous girlfriend. If you know what I mean." His small smile turned into a cheeky smirk as his hands traveled down my front. Freds fingers started to play with the waistband of my pajama shorts while I gasped in anticipation.

I swiftly pulled his shirt off as he went for my shorts, both of us meeting each other in the middle for a delicious kiss that made my pussy throb. Fred lifted me onto the couch without breaking the kiss, Our hands exploring every inch of one another.

I broke the kiss and pushed him lightly, he looked momentarily confused before I started to kiss down his neck. "'Phelia," he moaned quietly. The sound made me drop down lower so I was face-to-face with his pants and boxers. Looking back up at him with a grin I slowly started to pull down both items of clothing at once. The action making him break eye contact with me and throw his head back, eyes squeezed shut

"Fuck Ophelia, Go faster." Fred demanded, I could see his patience with me running thin. With so much time without sex, both of our drives were cranked to 100 making teasing even more fun. Except this time I'm the one initiating it.

I finally pulled down Freds pants fully and stood on my knees at the end of the couch. His hard cock was visibly throbbing and leaking with pre-cum making my core tingle. Without warning I dipped my head down and took his tip into my mouth sloppily. Having this be my first time giving head I didn't know what to do, but apparently that was the right move because Fred had to clamp a hand over his mouth to keep from moaning out. That was a confidence booster.

I bobbed my head up and down at a fast paste making sure to give extra attention to the tip, knowing that was his most sensitive part. My tongue works circles around his dick or sometimes goes up and down. Fred was left gasping and groaning above me, one of his hands nestled into my hair while the other was clutching the side of the couch.

I started to move even faster when his whole body tensed, signaling that he was close to cumming. "I'm so close, love. Don't stop, please don't stop." I smiled on his dick and followed his command, not letting up on my rhythm for a second. Only slowing once a warm- salty substance filled my mouth and Fred's hand untangled itself from my hair.

"God Ophelia, was that your first time giving head?" he asked breathlessly, pulling me up so I was laying on top of him.

"Yeah," I giggled and pulled him in for a kiss. Fred reached up to cup the back of my neck as he flipped us back over. He pulled my legs up on either side of him and dropped one hand to my hip. The other that was previously on my neck was now rubbing my clit through my underwear. The sensation made me let out small moans into his mouth.

After a couple more seconds of making out he finally broke the kiss. "I need you, love." He groaned and discarded my panties. I readjusted myself and felt his hard dick on the side of my leg, I tensed out of habit. Only having done this one other time, my nerves slowly faded once Fred started to lightly kiss my face.

Once he pushed in I arched into him and moaned loudly. Fred quieted me with his mouth as he started to move quickly after he saw that it didn't hurt me. The feeling of his dick moving in and out of me so fast was making me wetter than before. The pleasure spread to every ounce of my body causing me to squeeze my eyes close and grip Freds arms roughly. I don't think he noticed because he dove his head into my neck and started to suck making my sensitivity skyrocket.

My pussy started to spasm on Freds dick as he started to move even faster. His knees now bent on the couch in order to move quicker. "Freddie.." I whimpered as my orgasm reached me.

The warm tingly feeling makes me throw my head back and curl my toes. Fred came not too long after me as his mouth hung open and rested on his head, riding out his high.

I sighed happily and rested my head on Freds, he had his arms wrapped around my middle- hugging me to him. "I think that was long awaited," He snorted out. I laughed alongside him in agreement.

Okayyyyy so what has happened in the past two months in my life. Well I got diagnosed with severe depression and my dad broke up with his girlfriend but she's still living with us and she keeps harrasing me and set up a fake cop on the phone because she was accusing me of stealing shit and I had a panic attacks and haven't been okay since. Got a kitten and got my dog back so yay. Got a computer yay and basically had a shit time everyday oh and developed a Sandor Clegane obession so all in all grand summer so far. 

anwayyssss

How has your summer been so far?

Love you all <3