love at first sight

as biggie cheese leaves his therapy session in Sydney Australia, he looks over to his left to see a huge crowd ahead. biggie went over to inspect what on earth was going on. he slipped past the crowd to see a tall handsome man with a blonde buzzcut. he could not see his face as his back was turned. biggie tapped the mans shoulder and to his surprise, IT WAS EMINEM!!!!! biggies eyes lit up with glory. his heart beat fast, eminem looked over and instantly threw up on biggie. biggie heard a train coming but it was just Boris Johnson running around looking for his bl00 passport. biggie grabbed Eminems hand and ran away into Mr baldy bussins classroom while Boris was chugging around like a train. biggie and eminem heard footsteps headed towards the door, they were shitting their panties but then josh came barging through the door looking for Mary and Chunka, as he was trying to expose them for random stuff that they did not do.     

josh was a really ugly mole rat that had two faces. he was the demon spirit that haunted the school, he thinks people are scared of him but in reality he is just the shit stain in a toddlers diaper. 

as josh was talking shit to me and eminem about Mary and Chunka, we heard more footsteps aproaching the door. Boris bursted through the keyhole holding his watermelon in his right pinky, and started talking about his bl00 passport. me, eminem and josh were scared shitless. Boris then said that the republic of Brazil would steal our robuc if we did not find his bl00 passport. we sacraficed josh to our lord and savour, Boris.

suddenly, Mary came through the window with a tampon string as a rope, Chunka was at the side waiting for us to be rescued. Mary pulled us out the window, and chunka ran away due to diarehaa probs. tricky bb came running towards us, saying she was preggers with danTDMS grandmother. danTDM was furious with tricky as he was in a serious relationship with josh.