Emcounter with the po po

Mary had just escaped through the door with shit crawling down her leg. She cried phylly tears as she seen baldie bussin eating a bananna very sexually.

BB cheese came running through the keyhole with mango juice coming out his nose with anger. He cried as Eminem found out to be NOT THE REAL SLIM SHADY. he was getting arrested but didn't want to go. He snitched on BB cheese and said that it was him. BB cheese got arrested.

BB cheese was too ducking fat for the handcuffs so the po po had to use pamelas anus hole. Biggie was being sent away for good. He knew for sure it was over. But then, Dan tdm came through the jail cell with his hand covered in Mary's shit for inappropriate reasons, he slipped Mary's shit through the holes and got BB out.

The cops heard them escaping so they flew over to the cell on a huge eggplant, hoping they would catch them, but the eggplant had ran out of juice! The po po we're going to lose their drivers license that Olivia rodrepoop gave to them.

BB and Dan had successfully escaped. But they still had shit absolutely everywhere. They then went over to dr dres house to fix the messy situation.

Dre had a sick feeling to his stomach like he needed to reveal a secret...