Hellish Training Camp! The Birth of the Balance Gears!!

(Instrumental)

(The opening begins with naked photos of Rias, Akeno, Koneko and Asia rising up as multiple titles of the 'show' popping out covering the 'screen'. Now the scene shows a red-eyed Rias sitting on the right arm of the green-eyed Ryuga's throne with the aforementioned Ryuga sitting and grinning as they both on top of the Clubhouse Mansion looked at the red moon that turned into a Gremory Magic Circle that flashed magically, revealing the title: Highschool DXD Royal as it then magically disappeared.)

Majiwari au sen to tooku yobi kakeru sora

(The next scene shows Ryuga running until a red magic circle appeared under him and transported him to Rias who is smiling down at him on top of a ruin of a medieval castle behind the Clubhouse Mansion.)

Juuji no shita de mau senritsu no koe

(Then shots of Koneko, Kiba, Asia, and Akeno appeared.)

Yowasa nado kimi ni mise taku nai kara

(The scene then shifted to Asia with her head cloth blowing in the breeze before switching into a photo shot of Ddraig and his future form and a naked Raynare.)

Kaze wo ukete furi kitte susume

(Ryuga then dodged the fallen angels' attacks and launched a Kamehameha.)

(Then shots showed up from Sona and Tsubaki's facial appearance to Rias, naked in bed hugging a shocked Ryuga.)

Shoudou wo toki hanate! Kake meguri tsumoru ishi

Sono me wo wasure wa shi nai

(Rias appeared launching her magic, then Ryuga looked down and then looked up with a transparent image of his Boosted Gear's evolutions which changed to a red moving image of a naked Rias as three shots of her appeared starting from playful, to strict and ending with tears.)

Kioku wo yurasu Draw×Delete

Ashita ni kaeru ima wo

(Then Riser and a silhouetted figure of Ryuga in golden fiery aura clashed shockwave-caused fists as a full photo of Kiba, Koneko, Akeno and Asia appeared moving upwards.)

Mata rinne suru tomoshibi sotto hoho wo tsutau kurenai

(Then Ryuga became battered, tattered and bruised as he fell from the sky until a teary Rias caught him and held his face in affectionate sorrow.)

(The final scene shows Akeno caressing a startled and shocked Ryuga until a jealous Asia jump-hugged him with Kiba and Koneko behind them as Ryuga saw Rias in the Clubhouse window smiling down at him as she then looked at the zooming in camera with her eye revealing the last scene of red King, Queen, Rook, Bishop, Knight and Pawn Evil Pieces on a chess board all overshadowed by the shadow of Ddraig.)

(Thus ending the Opening.)

The Next Morning

I woke up early today, but not for training. We'll all be leaving soon to go on our ten day training trip for the rating game against Riser, but there was something that I needed to do first. I went back to somewhere I haven't been since the day I killed Raynare. I look down at my father's grave.

"Hey dad," I say aloud. "It's been a while but there's so much that has been going on recently. I'm going out of town for a little while to train. I'm going to be the man that you always wanted me to be. I'm going to save Rias and everyone else, no matter what it takes. I may be a devil now, but I still have people to care about and protect. I wish you could meet everyone. I'd like to imagine that you're proud of me, but I ultimately have no idea. Whatever happens with this rating game, I know I'm not going to let Rias go through with this. You may think what I'm doing isn't my business but it became mine when that Riser prick was going to take Rias from all of us." I lay a few flowers down on his grave, and I feel the tears start to well up in my eyes. I push them back and make my way back to the bike, where Asia is waiting for me.