Santorini Greece here we come

Daves pov
"So whats the test say?"

"It says I'm not pregnant I'm taking one more just to make sure." She said.

"Okay how you feeling?"

"Kinda in different I'm happy either way what about you?" She said.

"Im aight that just means more time to practice."

She pecked my lips three times when the alarm went off again for the test.

"Hold on let me go check that one." She said.

I nodded and she went towards the back again.

"This ones negative too." She said.

"That just means more practice." I said.

"Oh really." She said.

I nodded and walked her towards the back of the plane. I laid her down on the bed and kissed her down her body and went back up to her lips.

"Get up and strip for me."

She nodded and got up she started stripping out her clothes swaying to the beat of leave the door open.

"Sexy ass." I said grabbing her by her hips.

I kissed my way down her body and gripped her ass and picked her up and put her on the bed. I pulled all my clothes off and climbed on top of her.

"You know you mean the world to me right?"

"I know you mean so much to me to." She said.

She grabbed my face and kissed me deeply I wasted no time entering inside her.

"Fuck you wet girl."

"It feels so good."

I started stroking in and out her pussy it felt like straight heaven. I caressed her whole body making sure she felt every inch of me.

"Daddy fuck daddy."

The more she called out to me the deeper I went she was scratching the fuck out of my back I was leaving hickies all over her neck and chest.

"I love you girl."

"I love you more babe."

That whole plane ride was us having sex all you heard was moans I damn near felt bad for the pilot. Once we was finally done we got in the shower and stripped the sheet and put new ones down and slowly drifted off to sleep.

About 14 hours later
"Baby come on we got to get up."

"Nooo babe I can't move." She said sounding horse.

I chuckled because I was tearing her shit up I kissed her face and neck and chest.

"Ummm daddy."

"Na come on get your little freaky ass up  we about to land."

"Okay." She said.

I watched as she got up and made her way into the bathroom all that ass don't make no since I shook my head and made my way to my seat. About 30 mins later she's out the shower and dressed.

"Hey mamas you look beautiful today but then again you look gorgeous everyday."

"Thank you handsome how long did you sleep?"

"Better than ever what about you?"

"Really good especially after last nights activites." She said winking at me.

"Well wait until we get to our villa I'm about to take you down in everyroom possible."

"You so damn freaky." She said.