Crazy shit

2 weeks later
After that incident with the social worker me and dave been on shit not like we wasn't before but we stay on it now no unnecessary ass bullshit no none of that Rachel still isn't no where to be seen so that's a good thing because she more trouble than what it's worth but on a brighter note me and Dave are about to announce what we are having and I can't wait.

"Babe you almost ready?" He asked.

"Yes I am." I said checking my self in the mirror.

"You look gorgeous ma." He said holding me.

"Thank you boo where are the kids at?"

"Downstairs waiting for you so they can open up the box." He said.

"Uh huh you know you the one that wants to open that box don't lie."

He chuckled.

"I do I'm just ready to see what we having already." He said.

"What do you think we having?"

"Probably another girl but I'm hoping its another boy I can't deal with another spoiled brat." He said laughing.

"Ohhhhh I know you ain't talking about nobody! What does a 1 year old need with two diamond chains? And if I can recall correctly didn't amiyah get you for 100 dollars? Then kiari got a new chanel bag and then did you just buy kody a PS5?"

"I wasn't talking about them we talking about you they kids whats your excuses?"

"Im married to you so if I even attempt to try and spend my own money you throw a fit! So don't talk shit sir."

He laughed.

"Alright alright you right but I needed talk to you about something."

"Wassup?"

"Did the doctor clear you for hawaii?"

"As far as I know yes my blood pressure is stable now so I got the green light."

"Good did you book the villa already?"

"Yup did that last night so what exactly made you wanna buy  a resort?"

"Upgrade tired of buying houses."

"Uh huh you learned there's more money in the hotel business huh?"

"Yup pretty much."

I just shook my head.

"Ok I'm ready."

"You look beautiful ma but come on lets go i wouldn't be surprised if these kids didn't tear the box open already."

"I know right."

He grabbed my hand as we started walking downstairs.

"Hi mommy and daddy can we open the box now! Amiyah asked.

"Give us a lil bit babe."

"But dad we wanna know!" Kody said.

King just going to hit and push the box bad butt.

"Okay okay babe I think we let them wait long enough don't you think?"

"Yeah I guess but move im opening it too." He said lightly pushing me.

"I don't know who's worse you or the kids."

They all shrugged i rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone so I could record.

"Okay on three yall can open it Okay?"

"Women hurry up!" Dave said.

"Okay 1..2..3."