Learning the real truth 1

Daves pov
The look on jazz face was just blank she didn't say anything to me.

"Babe day something."

She just scoffed and started to walk away.

"Jazz come on you got to say something."

"Im not doing this with you right now." She said quietly.

It was pretty early everyone was still sleep. She walked towards our panic room then nodded for me to come on. We walked in and jazz shut the door.

"Have you lost your fucking mind?" She asked mushing me in my head.

"Aye don't put your hands on me relax with all that."

"Fuck you im over this." She said pushing me.

She started to walk towards the door but I grabbed her making sure i restrained her hands because she was about to beat my ass.

"Relax." I said whispering.

"No because you promised me and you keep lying to me man." She said.

"Im not lying to you I promise just let me explain."

"Theres nothing to explain you can't let go of this lifestyle and I'm not going to force you can you let me go now?"

"No not until you know why look babe last night something happened?"

"Oh yeah like what?"

"Jay."

Her face went from mad to shock and sadness.

"No...no your lying he was jus-.."

She started to cry and I just held her tightly.

"I know babe its okay hes not dead okay calm your self he was shot but not enough to put him in the ground."

"Where is he i need to see him." She said.

"You can't right now he's under heavy watch in a safe house right now we need people to think he's dead."

"What? Why David please talk to me about this i need to know you promised no more secrets I can handle it." She said.

"Freddie banks we don't know forsure but I think he might be back."

She tensed up.

"Are you sure? Because if he did that to Jay that means-"

"Im next and he will do anything to get to us no question asked."

"So whats our next move?" She asked.

"Im going to go call rah set up a meeting with everyone figure it out from there."

She nodded we set in silence for a while.

"Thank you for telling me instead of hiding it from me." She said.

"Of course I promised no more secrets thats how its going to be."

"Im sorry for putting my hands on you too I just got so mad and I overreacted i shouldn't had did that."

"No need to apologize don't do that again though because next time your ass going to be on bed rest fucked up walk and all."

"Can you do it now?" She said kissing my neck.

"As much as I would love to I can't I got business to handle and do me a favor by us all tickets to the Bahamas for tomorrow the whole crew and but it on our card."

"No problem but why the bahamas?" She asked.

"Dont worry about all that ma just set it up please and i need you to pack us up some clothes we leaving tonight."

"Why we have the most secure house around town no one can get in or out of it." She said.

"I know but can you just do as I ask please I don't know what the severaeity is I just need to make sure yall are safe."

She nodded and we held each other tight.

"Just do me a favor." She said.

"Whats that?"

"You get that bitch ass nigga and make sure you come home to us after this no more trap." She said.

"Okay babe I got you but I got to go aight?"

She kissed me I didn't even really wanna stop but this couldn't wait.

"Dont keep me waiting boo and the next time you try to serve me divorce papers we got a problem." She said.

"No doubt babe I'll see you when I get home I promise ill be home by tonight heres the new address dont tell nobody where you going until you going and make sure those tickets are booked by tonight we leave first thing in the mornin."

"Okay babe I love you and please be safe."

"I love you more one last thing I don't want you or goody in this shit aight not at all leave it to me and Jay you got me."

"I got you." She said.

"Im serious."

"I know now go." She said kissing me.

We walked out the panic room and all the kids where I'm the kitchen eating.

"Who cooked?"

"Me and mika we got them dressed to we going to the amusement park today." Goody said.

"Yup we where able to shut the whole thing down just for the munchkins." Mika said.

"Well actu-"

"Actually you guys can't do that today."

"Ummm why?" Mika asked.

"Because we are going to Jamaica!!" Jazz announced.

They from became big ass smiles they love to travel.

"Forreal like no kidding we really going?"

"Yup we leave later tonight." Jazz said.

"Oh we packing." Mika and goody said taking the kids upstairs.

"Aye yall forget yall food."

"We don't care." They said.

"Well damn." She said.

"So you leaving a day early huh?"

"Gets them off our track who ever is trying to get us won't make sure you use me and Jay contacts to your best advantage." She said.

I grabbed her by her neck and French kissed her.

"Im going to hurry up and get home to you." I said giving her one last kiss.

We hugged then I headed out the door I checked all over my car to make sure nothing was wrong with it then headed out I don't know who doing it but it's going down if its Freddie I'm finishing the job the way it was intended.

Jay pov
I'm chilling out at the safe house everyone is here watching my back I ain't going to lie im scared if its is Freddie I'm dead and I mean dead dead I don't know what to do but I do know who I can always call.

"Hello?" The lady said.

"Aunty v its Jay hes back."

"You mean-"

"Yes him."

"Where's dave?" She asked.

"On his way to the trap then where I'm at."

"Call him back and tell him to pick you up then come to my compound do it now and quickly Jay Freddie is a dangerous man you need to get away fast."

"I know ill call you right back."

We hung up and I called Dave up its time we got this settled once and forreal.

Oooohhh babe when I say the plot twist is about to be real yall just don't understand lord let us pray.