Talk

Daves pov
After everyone left me and jazz just sat on the couch and stared at each other a good portion of the time. I really didn't have any words except...

"Im sorry jazz its just when I-"

She cut me off by kissing me.

"Shhh you don't got to explain to me what was going through your head I know what you was thinking but you should no I would never do nothing like that."

"I know babe I don't know what the fuck I was thinking."

"You wasn't thinking just reacting so you need to work on that babe I'm not going to do anything thats going to hurt us in the long run you need to realize that.

"I know ma just the thought of it killed me inside I thought our marriage really got to that point I apologize for not being here enough I know that doesn't mean nothing right now but I really am I need to be home more often."

"Yes you do not just because I'm mad at you and your trying to make it up you need to be home in general babe I really do miss you around here our kids miss you I understand you got business to handle and I respect that but you need to learn how to balance business and family the trap can't always be the main priority." She said.

"I hear you and I'm going to do better with that I don't like that you feel like I'm not here for you and the kids especially since we got another one on the way." I said rubbing her stomach.

"I know this shit is crazy right?" She said.

"I know what you think it is this time?"

"You know at this point I just want a healthy baby ill worry about the sex later." She said.

I nodded.

"Well im home for the rest of the week so what you wanna do?"

"Well your mom is coming to get the kids for there trip to Hawaii so it will just be me and you." She said.

"Oh yeah?" I said biting my lip.

She nodded oh yeah its most definitely going down tonight.

"You going to put that pussy on my face tonight?"

"Ooohhh I would but the way you just cursed me out you still got me fucked up so pussy probation it is." She said.

I smacked my lips.

"You got me fucked up."

She shrugged and tried to get off the couch. Keyword:tried. I pulled her back gently and tickled her.

"Sssttopppp jack ass." She said giggling.

"Nope."

"Ohhh tickled fight." Amiyah said joining in.

"No my my stoppp." Jazz said giggling.

"Na help daddy mommy being mean."

"King! King! Help mommy!" She yelled.

King just sat there and looked he didn't know what the fuck was going on he just laughed.

"Oh okay I got something for yall." She said grabbing a pillow and hitting us.

"Mommy no hit daddy." Amiyah said.

"Yeah what my my said."

Jazz kept hitting us til we surrendered.

"Okay ma we quit damn mean ass."

"Bet yall won't do it again." She said laughing.

I just shook my head and let her get up.