26 - jealous

26 jealous

' Don't ask me how's my day's been . .'

Minji and Soobin were practicing for the play as the final bell for the day rang.

"Wait- Minji, Soobin, can I speak to you two?" Mr. Saetang said.

Minji and Soobin looked over at Mr. Saetang as Minji looked back at Hyunsuk.

"I guess we'll see you later," Minji said as Hyunsuk nodded.

"It's fine, see you" Hyunsuk waved as he left the auditorium.

"What's up Mr. Saetang?" Minji asked.

"Don't faint on me because I don't feel like taking any students to the nurse's office" Mr. Saetang joked.

"Cmon what is it?" Minji smiled

"I got you a spot to perform after a famous soloist" Mr. Saetang said.

"Which soloist?"

"Sungjin" Mr. Saetang said, "he's-"

"Oh my god-!" Minji said clutching Soobin's arm and jumping excitedly.

"What-?" Soobin asked, holding his arm.

"Sungjin is a famous guitar soloist-!" Minji said excitedly.

"Oh him-" Soobin said, "I've heard of him"

"He's one of my favorite guitarists" Minji smiled.

"So tomorrow you'll get to perform their with your band," Mr. Saetang explained "a bunch of people will be there and see you"

"Thank you Mr Saetang" Minji bowed numerous times excitedly. "I'll put a good performance for you"

Minji excitedly walked out of the auditorium as Soobin caught up with her as she looked up at the invitation Mr Saetang had given to her.

"Can you believe it Soobin-?" Minji smiled "I can get a chance to perform and meet my favorite singer all at one time-"

Minji's smile faded away.

"What is it?"

Minji grabbed Soobin by his wrist as she quickly opened the janitor's closet and pulled Soobin into the room with her.

Soobin turned confused just as he was about to ask what was going on, he saw Youngchul walk past the closet door as Minji shut it carefully.

The door creaked as Minji scrunched her nose from the noise as his footsteps stopped.

Minji and Soobin froze, they both knew that if Youngchul found in them in there together there was no getting out of it.

There was a short silence as the footsteps proceeded.

Minji sighed as she turned on the light in the closet as Soobin laughed.

"Why are you laughing-?" Minji asked.

"This whole situation.. It's a bit childish don't you think?" Soobin said.

Minji sighed. "I know it is, because that's the way Youngchul is."

"I'm just waiting for him to cool down a bit after everything."

"What do you mean?" Soobin asked, his heart shaped lips pouted a bit.

"Well, Youngchul was there for me when my dad died, when I needed someone the most," Minji shrugged. "So I guess I want to make it up to him"

"Just because he did something good once doesn't mean he can do shitty little things to you" Soobin said, frowning a bit.