7 - messy

7 messy

"Being crazy isn't such a bad thing" Minji smiled looking up at Soobin.

Soobin looked up at Minji as he saw her one dimple and blushed.

I get why my mom gets so happy over my dimples now..

"Well, if we're crazy enough we'll clean right now" Soobin said crossing his arms.

"Call me crazy cause I already have some masks and supplies in my bag" Minji smiled as Soobin opened her bag and saw rags and masks.

"You're insane, you know that right?" Soobin teased.

"Pass me a mask, we're getting this room clean before 5" Minji said tying her hair up.

For the next hour the two spent organizing and putting stuff away in the messy room as they joked around and got to know each other more.

They were surprised at what they've been able to accomplish in the span of an hour.

"I guess the term two hands is better than one is true" Minji said looking over at Soobin with her mask covering her entire face but her eyes.

Soobin scoffed.

"What is it?" Minji said crossing her arms.

"How can you see with your bangs covering your eyes like that?" Soobin teased.

"I can't" Minji said, "they're like curtains"

"Well, maybe it'd be better if you moved them out of the way," Soobin said moving her hair to the side.

Soobin paused as he looked at Minji's face. He noticed how big and beautiful her eyes were. Under her left eye she had a beauty mark shaped like a tiny heart.

Soobin let out a soft laugh as he fixed her hair.

"What's so funny pretty boy?" Minji asked.

"You have a heart shaped mole under your eye" He said as Minji covered it.

"Yeah I do-" she said looking away.

"Why are you covering it?" Soobin asked.

"I don't really like it.." Minji shrugged, "I think it makes me look weird"

"I think it makes you look beautiful," Soobin said as Minji lowered her hand.

"I can't tell if you're smiling with that mask on," Minji joked as Soobin pulled it down.

He revealed his adorable smile and dimples.

"Aw.." Minji said placing her finger on his dimple.

"Okay- let's hurry before it gets late" Minji said remembering what they were doing.

"We should get a broom to sweep the mess on the floor," Soobin said, noticing the mess that was left on the floor over the years.

"Yeah, there should be a broom in the janitor's closet," Minji said wiping down the windows.

Soobin went to the janitor's closet and whistled down the hallway as he carried the broom with him. He came back to find Minji standing on a stool trying to reach a higher part of the window.

Minji felt a hand on top of her as she saw Soobin in the reflection of the window. Soobin helped Minji reach the window as the two made eye contact through the reflection.

Soobin stepped down as he helped Minji down as the two could feel how their hands hardened from cleaning. Soobin felt his heart race quicken a bit as the sun shone through the window.

Soobin's emotions were all over the place, the room wasn't the only thing that was messy.

"Have you cleaned the table yet?" Soobin asked as Minji walked over to it.

Minji looked down at all the carvings and written things on the old teacher's desk as she smiled.

She slowly began to wipe it as she paused.

"We should leave the desk as it is" Minji said as Soobin walked over.

"Wow, look at all those names" Soobin pointed out.

"Look at all those dick drawings," Minji laughed.

Soobin laughed as he looked over at Minji.

"We should write something on here too" Soobin said pulling a pen out of Minji's backpack.

"You're right," Minji said watching Soobin carve into the desk.

He handed the pen to Minji as she carved in it as well.

"I think the room looks a lot better," Minji said pulling her mask down.

"I can breathe now," she joked.

"You should wear your hair up more often" Soobin said as Minji forgot her hair was up. "It looks nice on you"

"Thanks.. Maybe I will" Minji said keeping her hair up.

The two closed the door as they left the desk untouched.