Helper

Chris POV

Monica already told me everything that I needed to know about what happened at the police station, and she said they we're gonna find Shawn and get him to sign today so I'll be over there to stop him, but I'll be really cool about it honestly tell...

Monica already told me everything that I needed to know about what happened at the police station, and she said they we're gonna find Shawn and get him to sign today so I'll be over there to stop him, but I'll be really cool about it honestly telling him the consequences because once he does it It's nothing I can do or after he rejects my honesty that's it. I low key feel as if I'm wasting my time a bit, but I'm still gonna try because I would have wanted the same for me, the glitz and glamour aren't all it's cracked up to be, but on the outside, it looks like the life so he might think I'm trying to hate on him when in reality I could give a fuck if he takes my spot or not, it would benefit the fuck out of me.

It was midnight though I didn't want to do this in the day I'd look way too suspicious trying to drop by and see about their plans, but I wasn't going to go to the police station at all. I want to catch Shawn before he goes in to tell him the real on what's gonna happen to him if he signs that contract.

Hearing from Monica, These motherfuckers want us to be enemies like what season of bullshit are we on, I'm not here to act like I give a fuck about being who I am or to advertise a boxing match that ain't gone happen cause buddy is actually a fan at the end of the day.

I was parked outside the police station with a disguise, they can't catch me on camera with no disguise, they ain't gone know who I am, and even if they do who gives a fuck? I ain't gone die. I was looking everyone for this Lil nigga, I know he was probably stoked about this shit, or maybe they already signed him because when I got signed it was during the day, they didn't give a fuck if they got caught with me, but who knows, they might be precautions with signing this Lil dude.

Then I finally saw his ass, you couldn't miss him, big ass box on his head, a big ass smile. I hopped out of my car quick as hell to roll up on this nigga, you would have almost thought I was about to rob him.

"Who the fuck is you?" He said as he stared at me

"News Worthy, nigga." I said pulling up the mask I had on for my disguise a bit and he let out a breath of relief.

"Oh, If it ain't News Worthy, hell you doing here at this time?" He asked as he walked up to me in a cocky manner.

"Fuck are you doing here?" I asked right back at him with my eyebrows scrunched up.

"I don't know, I think I'm actually about to get locked up, but I don't know, I think they would have done it already so I'm about to see." He said as I shook my head, he sound exactly like my dumb ass.

"Look, I ain't a hater or a goofy, but don't sign any contract-"

"What are you talking bout?." He said as he started laughing, he really don't know what's about to take place same as when I and my mom came here together.