To Be Continued.....

James William's POV

I found out what happened with Chris and the LAPD, it's crazy over there

I found out what happened with Chris and the LAPD, it's crazy over there. I never knew stuff like this could really happen around here, but immediately went over to my daughter's house and began to comfort her and she saw me she fell into my arms immediately and told me what happened before Chris left, she hated she couldn't stop him from doing what he was going to do because sooner or later something was going to happen, she just didn't think this early.

"I'm crying because I don't know if the people who work in Los Angeles will let him go, they aren't dirty workers like the ones here, they might even lock him up for real and I can't deal with that right now-"

"Don't take this wrong, but maybe this is for the best.... to learn how to love yourself, to live alone, to just be a parent, and I know your only eighteen, but choices you make to keep someone around... always become choices you make that only you have to deal with." I said and she started to think and started to cry even more. I had to be here for her and my grandchild, it's time to grow up and stop chasing a fantasy

"Chris is strong and his fan base is strong, and I want to be strong for him, but it's so many ways this can go he might not even go to jail and-"

"But you have to be prepared if he does," I said as she cried even more, I don't know where Monica is right now, but she needs to be over here. This is a bad way to think, but Kimore should've been killed right along with them, he has a bad aura around him, and he shouldn't be around Monica, I know it.

"So how are you and mom? I don't want to make this all about me." She said as I began thinking 

"Me and your mom ain't never getting back together.... that's what it seems like, but maybe someday we'll stop co-parenting, and actually be together to be parents, that's all we wanted was to be good parents to you and this is my time," I said, and Moni continued to cry, I didn't believe in a damn thing I said, but I hoped it would be true one day. I know we are probably going to the trial that's going to have millions of views, it will affect Moni greatly and I actually want to convince her not to go because they have been wanting this man for years probably so the chances of him getting out are slim, but I'll be here when she needs me. I'll always be here from now on when she needs me. 

*************

August POV