Chapter 8.

The girls met up with each other the following day. Dannii told the rest of the band about her situation, and how she wasn't sure exactly what to do. "Eddie wants me to live with him in Seattle."

"Is he serious?" Sadie asked. "Eddie wouldn't lie to me. He loves me too much, he was hoping I would be jumping for joy last night. But...." Dannii paused. "I just don't know what to do."

"Well we take this album on tour soon." Suzie stated. "Maybe by that point you would have changed your mind." The girls spent that day out, shopping for clothes, boots, and jewelry.

THE TOUR

The band had already toured half of America. By this point they had played New York, Chicago, Boston, and Detroit. But tonight they were playing Seattle.

The band and Jim were staying in a hotel named The Maxwell Hotel. They all stayed on the 5th floor. Everyone was checking the differences between each other's room. The girls were very competitive with each other, the thing is there wasn't much difference from the rooms. The girls had a few hours to spare before going on stage at The Showbox for rehearsals. The Showbox was a music venue in Seattle. "Girls why don't you have a few hours rest." Considered Jim, as the flight from London to Seattle was 9 hours.

The band agreed as they headed to their rooms. Dannii remained in her room, staring out of her window at the view. Jim could see that something was on her mind as she hadn't been very talkative the entire day. "You okay?" he said. She turned away from her head away from her window "uh-huh" she turned back her head and continued to stare at the view. Jim closed her door behind him. "Something's troubling you I can tell."

"It's nothing major." Dannii replied, not making eye contact. "It's major to me, I don't want any of my girls upset. What's wrong?" Dannii turned and walked away from the window. She walked over to the mini refrigerator, which was located under the T.V and pulled out a bottle of beer. "Basically, Eddie really wants me to live her in Seattle with him."

"And how does that make you feel?" Jim asked. Dannii sat down on the bed, "Anxious, I mean I really love him. But...I don't know. I feel maybe this is too soon, and I'm ready to leave home."

"Let me tell you something. Something that not a lot of people know." Jim replied as he sat next to Dannii. "When I younger, there was this girl I was dating. I loved her so much, we went out with each other for two years. We did everything together. Then there came a point when she wanted to take things further, and she was asking to do the exact thing that Eddie is asking you to do right now." Dannii paused. "So what happened?" she asked. "I was in your position, I wasn't quite ready to leave home and so from that point there was trouble in our relationship. Basically what happened was she didn't feel like I was that committed. So we had to end it. "I'm sorry." Dannii replied. "Look, all I'm trying to say is...don't make the same mistake I did." Jim smiled at Dannii, stood up and walked out of her room. She thought long and hard and she came to a decision that she should tell Eddie. She called him.

"Hello."

"Hey it's me, we've landed in Seattle." She replied, looking back out of her window. "That's great, I can't wait to see you tonight. Where are you playing?"

"We're at the Showbox. It's our first time there."

"The showbox is a great place, we had one of our shows there. You're going to love it." Eddie replied, smiling. Dannii walked away from her window and lay down on her bed. "Listen I've been thinking about what you said and I've come to a decision. But I'd rather tell you in person, tonight. After the show. "Uh...sure okay." Eddie was a bit worried but had a little shine of hope. The phone conversation ended and Dannii caught a few hours' sleep.