Oh my god, what did you do?!

3rd Person POV

A beautiful girl named Clarie was walking in the streets of Seoul reading her favorite novel 'Who made me a princess'. "Uhhh Why does this emperor having to be such a maroon huh? Can't, he see his other Daughter suffering huh? I am so damn mad but then again I pity him.

Little did the girl notice there was a truck coming straight towards her then................

"Ahhhhhhhhhh"

There was a heartbreaking and horrifying cry heard by the people..........

A girl was laying in the pool of her own blood many people were shouting and screaming for the girl to wake up but the girl lost consciousness before the ambulance arrived.

Huh?!

Where am I?

Why is it so dark?

Huh? I can hear a women's voice

"Sleep my child sleep mother's here" said the unknown voice.

Uhh, I can feel myself losing consciousness.......

Clarie POV

"Ahhhh (pleased sound) What a good sleep I had.......wait AHHHHHHHHH......

HUH? wait I remember I was hit by a  freaking truck... so I died and was reincarnated huh? (A/N what the heck ?!  d-did s-she figure it out by herself. My female lead is very clever (^ _^) )

"What is this place?"

"Soft and fluffy king size bed, warm blanket, nice and elegant room design, stuffed toys for kids a perfect definition for a princess's room

"Soft and fluffy king size bed, warm blanket, nice and elegant room design, stuffed toys for kids a perfect definition for a princess's room."

"Knock knock"

I tilted my head to the door to see............

A girl wearing a weird....... maid?? cosplay dress came in,

"Oh my princess you are awake come I will take you to her Majesty" said the maid while holding her nose and her face was red???, and carried me, yes you heard right she carried me now that see, I have such tiny hands and feet like a baby. I guess my age is 2 or 3 years old.

We arrived in front of a...........................

to be countinued~~~~~~~~

_______________________________________________________________________________

Author's corner

Sooooooooo how was my story? please write in the comment. And let me remind you that English is not my first language and this is my first story if there is any mistake in writing or grammar I hope  you forgive your dear author (^ _ ^)

Don't forget to vote and follow me and do give me your advice see you soon bye-bye.

__________________________________________________________________________