Chapter 1

Clarie pov

Whoa!! The hallway looks so elegant, no this whole place looks so majestic I didn't notice when we arrived at our destination as I was busy admiring the view.

We arrived in front of a ..........

A FREAKING HUGE DOOR, whoa how can a door be this big?

Then the weird girl with maid cosplay, or should I say the maid opened the freaking huge door there I saw..................

 3 FREAKING GOOD-LOOKING GODS.

Then as I was admiring them, one of the female gods took me in her arms and said,

"Oh my adorable baby, How are you? Did you miss mama? said the female god or should I say, mama.

As she was kissing me all over my face I couldn't help but giggle, then she suddenly stopped and put me on a chair and covered her nose and her face was red ?!,  Is she ok? then I turned to my side to see the other 2 males, one a handsome looking man and the other a teenager they also had the same case as the women. Am I that ugly? (A/N: She hasn't seen the mirror yet)

So after the whole drama, we ate the food and I got to know the other 2 male gods were none other than my father and brother, and we are royalty how did I know? simple they were wearing crowns and the servent greets them as "His Majesty" or "Her Majesty."

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Her current age is 5 )

So it's been a few years since I came here, and I got to know we are the royalty of obelia......

yes, you heard me right the Kingdom of obelia where lived THE FREAKING COLD BLOODED CLAUDE DE ALGER OBELIA, and guess what? 

I am his cousin from his father's side nothing can be good than this right?

So let me tell you My name is Clarie de Alger Obelia, yes it's good that my name from my past life didn't change. So my mother's name is Alice de Alger Obelia and my father's name is Rupert de Alger Obelia and oh I have a big brother whose name is Harry de Alger Obelia and I really love the second life I love my parents and big brother very much, so I will live happily ever after cause Claire didn't have any role to play in the novel well, expect for begin the playmate of both the prince. Well playing with 5 years old is not gonna be hard right? Nah it's a piece of cake for me. So in the past year, I had learned about various things.

"Knock Knock"

"Come in, the door's open" I said

"Princess, let me help you get ready" said the maid who came in.

"Huh? ready where are we going violet? I asked violet she is my personal maid.

"Princess we are going to meet your cousin" she said as she called some maid for getting me ready. (A/N: She is saying about Claude and Anastacius)

So the time came pretty fast huh? Well, it's just playing nothing more nothing less.

After the maids helped me get ready, and were showering me with compliments. I smiled to them............

There we go again maids fainting and having nosebleeds well what can we not to brag, but  I am cute and adorable.

(Her picture 5 years old)

Well, let's go downstairs don't wanna keep mother waiting.

As I went downstairs I saw mother, father, and brother looking beautiful as ever.

"Oh, my darling, you look so adorable" said, mother.

"Yes, she will surely attract bees, Harry you have to be on alert" said father.

"Yes, Father I will protect my Lil sister from bees" said, brother.

"Ok now let's go Clarie" mother said as I followed her in the carriage, we bid goodbye to father and brother.

"Mother, I am sleepy wake me up after we arrive ok?" I said to my mother and slept.

"Sweet dreams darling" mother said.

"Wake up darling we have arrived" mother said as I woke up.

I turned looked out of the window to see..................

________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS CORNER

So how do you like it? Hope you like it do comment on how you like it and vote  and follow bye bye

total words: 700

________________________________________________________________________________