Chapter 2

Clarie pov

I woke up and looked outside the window to see........

(A/N: I couldn't find any image of the obelia empire so I picked this instead)

Wow!! I am really speechless it's so big!!

"Let's go, Clarie" mother said as we got out of the carriage.

As we went inside the palace, it was even more beautiful and FREAKING HUGE! well, what should I expect it had a total of 3 palaces. 1) Emperor's Palace is the main building where the current lives where Claude will live in the future it has a throne room, visitors enter to seek an audience with the emperor. 2) Emerald Palace where Athanasia will live in the future after begin acknowledged by Claude as his daughter.  3) The Ruby Palace is a building constructed for the emperor's harem. Athanasia spent the rest of her childhood growing up in the Ruby Palace until the age of nine.

Ok now let me tell you about the plot, So I am Claude's cousin from their father's side his father and my mother don't share a full-blood relationship, they only share a half-blood relationship as his father's mother was my mother's stepmother. So on with the plot, Claude and Clarie's relationship was never mentioned in the story as she was the side character she was only shown in a few times in this childhood, and with Anastacius she never had a proper talk.

And her death was because of kidnapping at the age of 10 and her parent's death was sure a mystery and after her parent's death, her kingdom was added to the obelia empire territory. But if she had survived she would be the woman who could make all empire fall with her gorgeous and charming but seductive beauty, her long blond hair would rival the sun her eyes would hold the beauty of the sky and the sea and her red lips would glow.

As I was busy admiring the place I didn't notice what's happening with my surrounding. I was interrupted with my thoughts when I saw something or someone...........

______________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE   

So I finally updated today sorry for the wait but I have some important school work and assignments so do understand plz 🥺.

And like always comment vote and follow me love you guys 💗 , and do forgive me for the short story.

Total word: count 411

______________________________________________________________________________