Chapter 4 - concert night

~ Louis ~

After I hung up I proceeded to dress in comfy clothes for rehearsals, meaning I got on a pair of pj pants, a plain white shirt and pulled a jumper on. Slipping on my bunny slippers and grabbing my phone, I exit the bus parked behind the thick black bars that are to keep me safe from screaming fans. As I excited I saw a small amount of fans clustered together, swaddled in their spring outfits. It was cold outside, but for once the sun was shining giving a warm glow around everything. Smiling I walked over to the fans standing around the bars, I kind of made me feel like I was in prison or something.

"Hey lads, hey girls." I said cheerfully, my hands sunk into my pockets to grab the spare pen I aways seem to carry around with me. You never know when you need one and with me being famous, it comes in handy.

Immanently they all stop they're conversations a stand silent in front of me.

"Who would like a picture?" I asked and they all let out a chorus of 'me', I noticed that there were only girls here today. I took a picture with everyone and sighed a few things before Harry had to drag me away from them, sighing I waved to them before the back door was shut behind me.

"Hazza I was talking to the fans." I whined pouting.

"Yeah, but your also late." He replied, we continued to walk and my mind drifted to think about Niall. What is he doing right now? Is he coming to the show? I should have asked him over the phone.

"Lou?" Harry asked as he waved his head in front of my face.

"Huh? What?" I said, my eyes focused on my surroundings. We were standing backstage.

"Off with the fairies?" Harry asked a smug smile.

"No just thinking." I replied as I grabbed my mic.

"You think?! OMG!" Harry said with mock surprise. I punched him in the arm.

"Shut up Harold, aren't you suppose to be on stage?" I asked. He nodded and dashed off to inform the others that I was finally here, taking a deep breath I waited for my cue to start running onto the stage.

~~~~~*~~~~~~

I glanced at my phone, 6:30 pm. Half an hour till the show starts, I had been sitting in my dressing room for an hour now. I had been locked in because of my mischievous behavior, but Harry was free to roam the place. More importantly the band had to tune their instruments and tweak some of the technicalities, all stuff that I didn't understand but Harry did. Sighing I picked up my phone, I knew I had to get dressed soon but a little texting wouldn't hurt.

To: Niall

I'm bored :(

------

I sighed and laid on the leather couch, I'm absolutely bored and I can never sit still for long.

My phone vibrated.

From: Niall

Go pull a prank on Harry.

------

To:Niall

I can't, I'm locked in my room :(

-------

From: Niall

Wait! They lock you in your room!?

---------

To: Niall

Yeah, I don't really help with set up.

---------

From: Niall

Why don't you stay in the bus?