Troyler vs Phan

Nothing much is happening in your life so far as you scroll through the Phan Tumblr tag or read some Phanfics. It's cute to imagine what it would be like if they were together, but sometimes you wonder - what really could possibly happen?

A notification pops up at the top of your phone screen, telling you that AmazingPhil has just uploaded a new video... called Troyler vs Phan. An uncontrollable smile grows on your face as you tap the notification, it leading you to a loading Youtube video. You decide not to look at the comments until after you finish, not wanting to spoil anything for yourself. However, you still press the like button because you know you'll like whatever you see.

As the video continues to load for a few agonizing seconds, you think what this might be. You remember that on Twitter a while ago Phil was asking for specific questions... maybe thats what this could be about. Wearily waiting, you also notice that the video is a little longer than usual.

Finally, the video starts, Phil's voice abruptly starting. You pause it, immerse yourself completely and rewind it so that it starts at the very beginning.

Phil is sitting on his bed like a normal vlog. You can tell that there's guests because there's subtle movement at his feet. Your smile grows wider as you realize what this probably is.

Greeting you with a wave, Phil says: "Hi guys! So lately I've been lacking an idea for a video, so as helpful as you all are, you began to demand something so much that it got out of hand." A bunch of random Twitter messages appear on the screen. Not to your surprise, none of them are yours.

"So I kind of got the hint that you wanted a specific collaboration video..." Phil continues, "So I obviously needed a little help with that."

Phil looks down and smiles: "Say hi to Dan, everyone." Laughing, Dan stumbles into the shot from his hiding place, straightening up to sit beside Phil.

"Hi guys. You're all crazy, seriously," he points at the camera, looking slightly embarrassed to be in this video.

"So, Phil, is there supposed to be anyone else here?" Dan asks Phil sarcastically, gaze rolling over to his friend. They were both only staring at each other, but you already couldn't handle it.

"Yes, actually. Tyler, Troye... you can come on camera now," Phil looks over to his other side as a slightly disgruntled Tyler and Troye rise into shot, both giggling.

"Hey," Tyler waves sassily, "How're y'all doin'?"

"Hey guys," Troye adds, smiling.

"So what are we doing today, Phil?" Tyler questions energetically.

"Well, today, as you may have already guessed, we're doing a Troyler vs Phan collaboration video," Phil explains, Tyler slinging an arm around Troye at the word Troyler, "Specifically, on Twitter, I have asked for questions from you about our Troyler and Phan relationships-"

"Meaningless to say, all of us are not in a relationship," Dan interrupts, mimicking quotation marks with his fingers at the word relationship.

This is already too much. You can already see the sparks in both boys' eyes as Troye settles in Tyler's grasp, and Dan's face opposes what he had just said - as usual.

"Yeah, anyhow, this is going to be a little bit of a competition to see which 'relationship' is better. You guys can tell us what you think in the comments," Phil finished. Thinking really hard, you already knew you might not be able to decide.

"So... first question..." Phil whips out his phone, scrolling down, "Who wears the pants in each relationship?" Phil smirked knowingly, trying to withhold his opinions as everyone else laughed awkwardly.