𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎-𝟐

𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑━━━━━━━━━━

"Maybe anyways just a heads up Ray. (y/n) is mine. " Don warned Ray to stay away from you. "Sorry not sorry Don but only idiots get rejected and I'm not one of them." Ray said but before Don could say anything "I'm the one that should warn you to stay away from my (y/n) she. is. mine. I'm not letting Norman, you or anyone get her." he continued before walking away. Don smirked and with ill intent he said 

"We'll see. But I'm pretty sure that she was never yours to begin with."

━━━━━━━━━━━━𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓

After that night Emma told us that we're gonna head to where Norman is and we agreed. I was still flustered last night but I'm glad no one told anyone about that night. I finished cleaning my face but then Ray walked to me and said "Emma said that we're gonna go silently so you don't need to wake up the kids to eat, they'll eat later." I looked at Ray as he acted like nothing happened yesterday. I awkwardly nod and said "Yeah uhm then I'll jus-" while talking Ray suddenly pinned me towards the wall (A/n- k a b e d o n 😏 ) 

"R-ray.? wha-" I said while being flustered but cutted off again, he leaned on me and quickly pecked my lips, after that he looked away and walked back a bit. Me who was yet again flustered and is redder than a tomato. "y-yO lEt mE fInIsH tAlKiNg" I said while being flustered and mentally broken from the sudden action. He laughed and said "I couldn't do it last night so might as well do it now right? well then I'll see you outside (n/n) or should I give you a nickname? p-r-i-n-c-e-s-s '' while teasing me.

Dammit why is he like this all of the sudden tHe hEcK hUH skbsussis I was just standing, busy with my flustered thoughts as ray walked away.

-𝐑𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

What the heck was I thinking?! Princess?! What in a corny and cringy piece of idioticness was that?! Ray you just had that one chance to kiss her and then flirt but there you go acting like a total dumbass, great going you idiot. That was Ray's thoughts as he mentally punches himself because of his corniness.

-𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

After talking to yourself and trying to get your thoughts back to normal, you finally went out and followed Emma as we went to Norman's hideout. Emma looked around then she went in first but before Ray could follow her, I stopped him by saying "oh yeah about that kiss...ah forget it." I wanted to tell Ray about the kiss he and Don talked about last night but I stopped because I wanted him to know about it himself. I can't just crush his dream of stealing my first kiss by telling him it was already stolen by Norman. I suddenly blushed when I remembered about that moment then I marched away from Ray leaving him confused.

After looking around, we finally arrived at Norman's hideout. I was about to knock but somebody arrived "huh? you're the boss'...hmm his crush and his friends from grade breeze." the girl said as she pointed at us. "It's grace field you dumbass." I said sharply while glaring at her, Ray on the other hand was focused on something else, crush? it must be (n/n). That damned Norman, she's mine. Ray thought while feeling a bit of anger and jealousy towards Norman. 

"Sorry about my sister, I'm Emma, that boy is Ray and the one who corrected you is my sister, (y/n)" Emma introduced me and Ray to them. Emma smiled and said "Thank you for saving us yesterday." The black haired guy nodded and said "it was Zazie who saved you guys, he's with the boss right now so-" The bald guy suddenly cutted him and said "he'll be back soon." Woah he really is bald. I feel sorry for his non-existent hair. I looked at the bald dude in awe. Ray looked at me weirdly thinking, why is she so focused on that person's..head?  He shrugged it off and looked away.