potato couple Part 8

also, i have an idea for annother new book soo, um im gonna finish this soon

k, so thi is for @potatocut3for always reading ma stories even when theyare bad.

__________________

3p pov)

As the two walked they stopped at they came across a potato farm with the old man from earlier working in the field

He looked up and said, "Oh. Hello there you two,"

A short conversatoin later and they were both sitting inside his farmhouse with his wife feeding them mashed potatoes and french fries (A;N ... now i want this🤦‍♀️/😓)

 "hmm" his wife said as they finished telling what had happened with Igneel

Then she said "It sounds like he was trying to do the mating test with her" 

Natsu almost choked, and so did Lucy.

He recovered first though and said "w-w-why?"

She blinked and said, "well, it seems like you have been close for a long time, if i didnt know better I would say you had been a couple for years" she said with a giggle

Lucy responed this time "yea.. we have been told that before" she said with a sigh

"Honestly, im not mad or anything, since he had a good reason, but i wish he had at-least told me first'' she continued

Natsu looked at her with a confused look and said "wait, you know about the dragon mating  stuff?" in an increduluse voice

She blushed and started to figit "um, levy and me did some reserch.." she replyed shyly

He grined and put his arm around her shoulders, to which she smiled.

They finished their food making idle chat with the potato couple (natsu would never let them leave without finishing all food he could get) before standing at the sound of a thud from behind the house. they quickly got up and headed outside, not noticing how the husband and wife exchanges knowing smiles before just starting to clean up the dishes, staying inside.

Natsu and lucy ran out hand-in-hand to behind the house, only for then to come face to face with igneel

He smiled and Happy said to him from up on the top of his hornes, "see? I told you soo~"

Lucy gave Happy a look and said in a dangeruse voice that promised a lucy kick if he awnserd wrong he shivered and said" N-Nothing lushi" before smiling at her and flying straight into her cheast and giving her a huge hug, to which she responed by using her free hand to pet him.

Igneel sighed and said "Lucy I want to apoligise for what I did, I was not being-"

"Igneel" she said in a soft voice, cutting him off "Its fine." she said simply.

He could tell she knew what had happened, and what he had been trying to do, and grinned.

This girl was different, a good different. She would fit with Natsu perfectly.

Then, he noticed the fact that they were holding hands and his grin got even wider.

Happy spoke up first, also noticing the fact. He giggled behind his paws and said "you two are in loooove~~" but, to the blue cats suprise, they simply grinned and then, they ....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

KISSED!!!!

____________________________

soon to be end, but i reaaly wanted to make a potato farm thing for potatocut3

;) last chappy is next, then i make a one where lucy has a different magic, but is pretty much the same (the magic is... um, matuare lets just say) ;)

see you in the next chappter *goes in a hole with buggs bunny*