The info Part 1

:) this is after everything in the show... but it can be seen anywhere in the show really 

IF YOU SEE ANYTHING TO BE CORRECTED COMMENT ... UNLESS ITS IN AN AUTHOR NOTE! PLEASE!

_________________________________________________________________
(Lucy's pov)

"Come on Luce, lets go check it out, maybe one of the dragons came back!''

'natsu...'

"Alright alright, lets go see"

Me and natsu had just finished a mission when an old man came to see us on the walk back to magnolia, and yes, I said (is it said or thought?) walk. The train station is destroyed, because of Natsu... as per usual, so, since we aren't too far from home, we decided to just walk back (much to natsu's relief) when an old man came up to us and just told us that he had seen a dragon-shape fly down and land in the forest around 2 hours ago, and asked us to go check it out. Natsu, though not quite as exited as he had been before everything that happened (for a good reason, I mean, all the dragons died in front of us soo) would be, got exited and started pulling me along to where the old man had thought the dragon-shape had landed.

'I hope he isn't getting his hopes up too much.'

All of a sudden, he stiffened, then a wide smile came onto his face.

"Luce, its him, I can smell it! Its his sent!" Natsu said quickly as he started moving twice as fast

'' You mean, Igneel?" i asked tentively

"Yep" he said happily with a big smile

'I really hope it is Igneel, both for Natsu and because if it turns out someone is tricking us Natsu won't be able to handle it ' I thought as he pulled me along throught the forest path

Finally, after 10 minutes of running through the forest, (or being pulled through the forest, whichever you think sounds better) we came to a clearing.

Once we got there Natsu slowed down to a stop just before it. he looked at me, but now his face held worry, worry and fear.

I could tell what he was trying to ask, he was trying to ask me a thousand what-ifs that would end badly. 

what if it turns out to be a trap?

what if he is mad at me?

what if its not even a dragon, but some big creature?

what if he hates me for leting him die?

what if someone is just testing something that looks like a dragon

what if its not a good dragon?

what if -what if -what if-

I smiled at him and said

"Natsu."

His eyes sofened, and he nodded before turning back to the clearing and grabbed my hand.

Together, we walked out into the clearing to see a huge, red and yellow, smilling softly, dragon.

A dragon named Igneel.