•Chapter one• Who are you

Izuku POV

I was sitting in a dirty room. The man outside was waiting for a buyer. I was nervous. This could go very wrong and end up terrible for me or it could go great. I hoped the second but who knows.

From the information I was given it seems that I had been sold to the second most powerful mafia group. Was a scared? No. More like this is how I die, hopefully it's not painful.

"Brat they are here. You better do good or I will kill you."

I nod before walking towards two me. In black suits. They lead me to a car and I stepped inside.

"I know you are scared but there is nothing to fear."

I looked up to see a red headed boy. I studied ever but of him. Could be useful later. I did the same to everyone else.

"So umm. What's your name?"

I point to my neck and try to jester that I do not speak. They seem to get the memo.

??? POV

Everything was going according to plan.

Izuku's POV

We sat in silence the whole car ride.

Once we finally got to the location. I was lead out of the car and inside the huge mansion.

Wow mafia houses are nice.

Todoroki's POV

"Tell me what the plan is." I yelled.

Throwing yet another knife into the man's leg.

I needed this information. If I failed my whole gang could be at risk.  But I had to keep my cool. I need to or the plan would work.

I knew Miss I. N as she goes by would plan for me to lose my temper and had probably planned for it but I knew better than to think she only planned for one thing.

Miss I. N is the leader of the most powerful mafia gang in Japan. She was not only the leader of Shadow as the mafia gang was called but she was extremely smart when it came to making plans. She would always plan for every possible outcome. This skill made her a great leader.

But not only was she mentally strong she was very powerful in the mafia world most of the members in Shadow has talents (another name for quirk.) which meant she had the upper hand when it came to power. My gang only had guns which could be useless to some talents.

"Babe how is it going."

My boyfriends voice cut through my thoughts and brought me back to reality.

"Not well" I replay.

I let out a sigh. Before stepping out of the way. I knew my boy friend wanted to get a hit on the man. After all it was his gang as much as it was mine.

I step back and watch him take out a pocket knife.

"Tell us what we want to know."

"Never I would rather die."

"So be it."

With that Katsuki grabbed the knife and dragged it around his body cutting it slowly making it bleed. He then grabbed a drug which adds the to pain making it worst than it is.

Grabbing a needle he stabbed him right in the arm and pushed the liquid inside the man.

Screams could be heard though the basement. Lucky it was soundproof.

"Um. The male you brought it here and may I say he is beautiful."

I turn and see Mina standing right there.

"All right but let me finish this."

Then I grab my gun and load it up before shooting the right between the eyes.
Hot blood stared to gush out of his head painting his lifeless body and the floor.

"Let's go."

Third person POV

Todoroki took his boyfriend's hand and they stared to head towards the stairs.
Once at the top they headed off to the main hall where the new boy would be waiting.

Bakugo POV

The hall was full of some workers that were trying to get a look at the new boy.

"OI. Don't you have work to go. SCRAM. Go complete your work."

Once all the extra workers left I got a clear look at the boy.
He had fluffy dark green hair and emerald green eyes. He also had four freckles on each of his checks.
Wow he was beautiful. I was in awe.

"What's your name?" I asked.

His voice was probably just as beautiful.
As I waited for his reply a worker came over and said

"I'm sorry sir but he is mute. Would you like us to bring you a note book and a pen?"

"No need we know sign language and I assume you do as well." My boyfriend said as he looked at the boy.

'Yes

Whats your name ?

Izuku Midoriya.

"Nice name."
"Take him to the room across from ours. Make sure all his needs are met. You are to address him as Midoriya. Also make sure to carry a note pan and pen at all times." Todoroki says.

I had not expected him to be so nice to the young boy in front of us. Oh well. The boy clearly had be though a lot he needed it.
What happened to you and who even are you.

================================

End of chapter one. I hope you enjoyed.
I will go over more about Izuku in the next chapter.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

~Starwinterberries

Word count 904