•Chapter three• All might more like small might

Todoroki POV

It was a relief that he said yes to my offer. I didn't think that he would be in too much danger and I wasn't asking to much of him. Was I? The meeting was planned on short notice as to keep any unwanted activity from starting up. Of course it would be stupid to believe that there would be no unwanted eyes but one could always hope after all this was a mafia not two friends meeting up at a bar. One very dank old bar off a dark alleyway.

When we arrived loud music with the bass cracked up way too much greeted us. The red lights on the wall cast strange shadows around the corners of the large room. There were restaurant style booths made from cherry wood and black leather that lined the back wall. People sat at the bar and tables around it drinking. It was clear these were not the people who you'd find in a bar off Main Street. This was the underworld and I just brought a 17 year old into one of the most dangerous places in this part of town. Great job Shoto your a genius. Want a sticker? Midoriya was clearly nervous. His stance gave off a week feel. Maybe this was actually going to work. Or he dies and I have to get another random person to do jobs like this. Why should a fail matter at all. At this point the amount of people who have died like this and Midoriya would end the same way. This part of the world was dark and Midoriya was never going to make it out of this. Why does my heart feel heavy. Why should this time be any different. Stupid body! Stupid! STUPID!

"Well well. If it isn't Mr. Todoroki. What a pleasure. I was starting to think you weren't going to show. Oh! Is this young Midoriya. Wow you are tiny."

Midoriya's face was a light pink.

"Come along let's have some drinks. Oh not the boy. He is not 20 yet is he?" No no. I don't think so. Mr. Todoroki what would you like to drink?"
"Oh no. Nothing for me. Please excuse me for a second. I need to make a phone call. This is important."

With that I walk over. Now I can only hope that He does this the way we planned.

Izuku's POV

I was sitting on the beach waiting. What was I supposed to do again? I was going to fail and then I was going to be killed.

"So kid? What do you like to do. Haha don't answer that I know you can't. So are you selective mute or just mute mute. Oh wait you can't answer that anyways."

I keep a fake pleasant smile on my face. If I mess this up one of this powerful men will kill me. Who would do it. Todoroki or All might I wouldn't know and I wouldn't matter anyways. How could I live though this. This was the end.

"So kid. It's great to have some one to talk to. After all you can't share this information you can't speak. Come on. This is great. I have to say I have always liked the Todoroki kid but his father. Me and him have been throwing hands for year. And then there's Ms I.N they say she is evil to the core but I wouldn't know never meet her. She sounds like a really bitch. I mean she only makes her workers go and do meetings for her. Cannot risk her ugly ass can she. But your not here to hear me rage are you young Midoriya. You're here to get information out of me."

My eyes went wide. Todoroki said everything would be fine. He said he was stupid but then here we are. He knows. I was so dumb to think I would get out of this alive. What made me think I have a getting out of this alive. That was just wishful thinking and wishful thinking could only get me so far. I try my best to put on an innocent smile like I wasn't sure what he was talking about and I was only a friend of the house not a worker. That much wasn't a total lie. I didn't work for them I was bought and that was that there was nothing I could do. Reaching down to my wrist I pressed the bottom on the bracelet that was given to me. It would signal that something was going wrong and that they should send backup. Now all I need to do is stall for time.

Todoroki's POV

A small beeping sound came though my phone as I sat on the cool toilet in the men's restroom. Imagine if my boyfriend saw me now. The great Shoto Todoroki mafia boss reduced to Toilet Todoroki. After a few seconds my brain finally remembered why there was a beeping sound. Midoriya was in trouble. I stood up and ran out of the bathroom door. I couldn't figure out why I was running. Why was he any different for the others I had used in the same why. Yet I couldn't seem to stop myself as I bolted towards the table. All might had his gun to Midoriya's forehead. He reached and turned the safety off. Without hesitation I reached for my gun and fired three times. The bullets collied with his head causing his blood to splatter against the wall. He fell forewords and landed on Midoriya's chest. Blood was still gushing out of his brain and his body lay there lifeless. Midoriya's mouth was open in shock or a soundless scream I couldn't tell. All mights men quickly turn to me and grab their guns. Before they can shot me my team comes and puts a bullet and each of their bodies. As they fall to the ground people stop given me the stare and turn back to their previous conversations. I look back to see that Midoriya has passed out and two more people onto of him.

"Take Midoriya to the car I have to clean up here."

My team does what I ask with no questions. Walking over to the bartender I place down a large sum of money and put my finger to my lips and leave.

We drive back in silence I knew Katsuki would be waiting for the mission to come back and for me to tell him that I had a plan and just wanting his ideas on it. This time I didn't have any of that to tell him